Friday, October 20, 2006

.......to me.


This morning...I can still be knocked over with a feather! I don't think no one realizes how much just to be nominated means to me! :o) My family does. All I do is write my day to day stuff and some medical information. Thats all. :o) Thats what I see. Yes...lol...like I said...this has put it in stone now that I truly am a dork to my daughter now! ROFOL!!! :o) Too funny she is! She said that she is proud of me though because she knows at time how hard it for me to type and also on a few of the subjects that I did write about. :o) Believe me..there are a few more things that I would love to write about! :o) I will get there when the time comes..no hurry. :o) I don't want to freak anyone out! lol :o) Plus...I also feel that what I do write, even if I do quote out of the Bible, and if I don't quote the sentences above and below it, you except it! :o) It's just those few that have nothing better to do that go around like children and pick on others. And..I know I can't spell! lol So?! :o) I'm sure you can get the gest of it...:o) I know I have the spell check, but everytime I use it..it freezes up my computer! lol So, I don't..and guess on my spelling! :o)

What you see and read in this journal, is me. Thats it! I started this journal to write about my illnesses and my day to day life with having them and what it's like for me. Maybe to help someone else. Never in my wildest dreams that it would become to this magnatude and to have that many readers! I've always been told my many people to write about my experiances.....I would love to write a few books, but I don't know how to get them started or I would be....and, I have been writing, in this journal! :o) Each entry is a page! Or a chapter! :o) Ok...getting way too deep right now! LOL Enough of that! :o)
Moving on.....
This morning when I got up...(yes!...I've been sleeping because of the new pills! yay!)....my daughter's boyfriend just got home and was in the kitchen. It was still dark in the house. I went in the kitchen to start my coffee, and we of course said hi to each other and as I walked past a window, I seen my reflection! lol I was very hot last night,so I put my hair up in a pony tail! :o) I looked, and looked again...and I seen that on top off my head was my pony tail! LOL I told him that I look like a troll!!! LOL :o) He said that he wasn't going to say anything to me about it! LOL :o) I told him if I ever looked like that again to please let me know! LOL :o) That was so funny! Then...again, he was sitting on the couch watching something that my daughter taped for him last night and I went upstairs to wash my face and of course fix my troll hair-do! I went in the bathroom, and we keep the bathroom light on at night so no one will fall in the middle of the night trying to get there. Well....I walk in and it felt as if someone poured acid in my eyes! I covered them and squinted....then triend my best to look in the mirror! My eyes finally became used to the light so I could open them all the way. Well, when I looked in the mirror, they were so dilelated my eyes look black! No kidding! I'm thinking...ok, then what did they look like before they got used to the light?! Whew! And...why are they like this?! I'm not sure, but they are still that same! Ya' know, lol...if it's not one thing, it's another! LOL Geesh! :o) So...today...my eye color isn't hazel, it is black! lol :o) Just a day in the life of me! LOL :o)
Again...thank you all so very much for you comments and emails! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! {{{{{}}}}}
Have a good weekend.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

congrats onthe nimnations and gld your sleeping finally. that does wonders for a person

Anonymous said...

I love your journal.  It's just so darned human.  If that makes sense.  :-)  When I read it I feel like I'm sitting with you, sharing a cup of tea, and chatting with a friend.

I'm glad I got to know you.

Hugs my friend,

Deb

My journals:

http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/MakingAHome
http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/bitsnbytes/
http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/TheCube/>
http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/fibrohaze/
http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/kitchenchatter/

Rainbows and Sunbeams:

http://www.rainbowsandsunbeams.com

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are getting some sleep. I feel like crap because I got no sleep last night. Trolls are cute!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination Lisa. Your journal is written from your heart, that's why we like it! Glad you're getting some sleep. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you are doing ok, I always wish that for you, Christina was voted out of Survivor last night, I hope you got to see her, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your nomination!
noelle