Friday, October 6, 2006

ASAP!


Good afternnon. :o) As you can tell by the photo below of me...yes, I was again up all night. Since I was up, I finished 1997.
I really didn't have a very good day at all yesterday. I got the results from all the tests that I had this summer for my neurologist. There was one, the evoked test that showed a slow responce from my feet to my brain and brain to my feet. I knew that test was different...I could tell by the way it made me feel. Oh well. :o) Come to find out...he feels that I've been missdiagnosed all of these years! He doesn't think I have fibromyalgia. He thinks, that I have stiffman sydrome from all of the test results and the things that I experiance everyday. Yes, I have heard of it. It's rare, and harder to find information on it then the fibro. I cried most of the day. I was in a lot of pain still. The injections that I got at the pain clinic gave me more pain then I originally had before I went! Ouchie! My husband is so very supportive. I honestly don't know what I would do with out him. We had some time alone last night to talk about our days. He didn't take it too well either. I know that that was the last thing I was going to hear yeaterday. He is already treating me for it. He gave me a new medicine...it is treated with anticonvulsives. Which I take one for my seizures anyway. So, that helps. Guido did leave a link in a comment about this disease, stiffmansyndrome.org. I'm having a hard time researching it. Again, God gives gifts, and I accept this.
Moving on....
I have nothing planned today. Just playing catch up in my journal reading. :o) Then going to play a few games, and hope I can get some sleep. :o)
Thank you for all of your supportive emails and comments! :o) God bless all of you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually have the house to myself today. So I am not to sure what I am going to do either.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You must be so confued ,.bless you Lisa ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

AWWW!  Lisa I hope you get to feeling better!  Big hugs to you!  I will be praying for you!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way. {{{{}}}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Have a good day, Lisa. It's not easy, I can sense from a distance (in more than one meaning), but I wish you strength

Anonymous said...

well at least now maybe you can get the right treatment for the pain. keeping you in my prayers

Deb

Anonymous said...

well heres to you getting some sleep

Anonymous said...

best wishes and thoughts coming your way...hope you get some sleep...God Bless!
Astra!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwwww I am so sorry you did'nt have a good day today, Sending you huge hugs and as always you are in my thoughts, Love Ya  and Huggggggggggsssssssss Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey lass i think you need a cuddle, im so sorry you are in pain and i hope you get some relief soon. That syndrome i have never heard about, it sounds kind of rude, lol. Iknow i shouldnt joke about it but i feel you need a laugh right now.
your in my thoughts and prayers have a restful weekend,
love and hugs
katie x

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Lisa, that's awful.  I hope you can find some more on the web.  I know it's extremely rare.  It nevers seems to stop or even slow down for you.  Thank the Lord for your hubby and family.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Lisa, that's awful.  I hope you can find some more on the web.  I know it's extremely rare.  It nevers seems to stop or even slow down for you.  Thank the Lord for your hubby and family.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

How frustrating to be rediagnosed with something new. Maybe now they can help some if they are on the right track?????
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

i love your scarey graphic!  i do hope that this stiffman syndrome can be treated and make you feel better.  maybe that is why you have been having this trouble all this time.  i do hope they fix you all up
noelle

Anonymous said...

i am sorry if you were misdiagnosed....how awful that would be. I just want you out of pain!
love,lisa jo