Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lodging and Meeting Place

From motoxmom72:


Hello everyone. I am currently researching and contacting hotels/resorts. I am getting different packages of information from Group Sales Directors at each location.


Once I have all the packages put together I will list them all here on this site. I will put links to EVERY place on this site for you all to view. We will then discuss everything when we meet for our J-Land Convention chat and agree to where we would all like to stay.


I am getting so excited about this get together! I know that the amount of time to save up for it isn't that much. But, I look at it this way. We'll have a whole year to get it together for NEXT YEAR. Let's remain positive....the glass is half full rather than half empty.


I am looking forward to the next time we have our chat! We will have so much information to go over since I should have all the packages on this site.


Reminder: The J-Land Convention chat will be here: Special Interests - Journals Cafe Chat on Tuesday, October 17th @ 6:00 p.m. EST.


The J-land chat is scheduled for this coming Sunday, October 15th @ 3 p.m. EST and it will also be here: Special Interests - Journals Cafe Chat


Any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to e-mail me or leave a comment. Thanks!


Oh...and if anyone feels like chatting.....I'll be hanging out in the chat room for the next hour or so. (I'm trying to get Guido to come in......needed to talk to him...LOL! So if you are reading this Guido...come on in!) Just click one of the links above!
Click here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun girls

Anonymous said...

I can't afford to go, wish I could, haven't been anywhere in sooo long. Have fun.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

wow you are busy!
noelle