Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A mixture


It's raining again in Ohio...but it's not at all that cold, which is good! :o) The weather here is so different! :o)
My left hand and fingers are still hurting from yesterday. The swelling has gone way down! :o) So far so good with the new medicine too....some times I don't do so well on new meds. and I also don't like to try new ones for the fear of adverse effects. I've had my share of them. Good grief! I've just been having an upset stomach. :o) Whew!

The weather isn't helping much either with the pain. I have a bad habit of "cracking" my knuckles and thats how my whole body feels...if that makes any sense at all! :o) My back being the worse. My hands aren't doing so well either...lol...I don't know how many times I've had to back space while typing because of not hitting the right key....well, it makes sense to me! ;O) It seems that I also have to push down harder on the keys as well. I need to get some rest today for sure. :o)

I read a journal today that really hit a nerve with me! I've been through what she had describe! And the people that can actually say those kind of things and think they are right in doing so are the ones that need to be checked! They have no morals! No respect for themselves or others at all! And as I wrote...I'm proud of her for standing up! :o) It's people like him that make it the reason why the person I had told you about in my entry called 1997...walk away without anything done to him! gggrrr!
Moving on..........
I'm going to do a lot of resting today. I need it. :o) My body hurts. It's a good day to stay in bed and do nothing but watch old movies! :o) I need to go now. :o) Thank you for your comments and emails! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping things will be easier for you after you've taken your rest Lisa  -  enjoy watching your movie (s)! Millie xx

Anonymous said...

Its foggy and damp here in the uk, although not cold as yet.I hope the pain meds dont have too many side effects. I hope you feel better after a rest. You seem to have everything covered with the old movies. I would be in heaven. I feel so tired lately i would not be able to keep my eyes open to watch a movie.
love and hugs
katie xx

Anonymous said...

It is raining here too...lol been that way for 2 days now...uggghhh! You do need your rest... go get some sleep hun. Hope ya feel better tomorrow!

hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

yes I know who your talking about in that entry and she and you are so right. I posted to her a bit in that etnry what happend to me so I do feel strong about it. yes we have had rains and 30 -60 mph winds here today and rain rain rain

Anonymous said...

You get some rest dear. Your in my thoughts. :)  {{}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

You rest and take care of yourself.  Enjoy the old movies.

It's raining here and will be until tomorrow.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh! Lisa. I hope you feel better soon, make sure you get enough rest...best wishes and take care! love the tags by the way...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

can you please send some of the rain my way? whose journal did you read?
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's nasty where we are right now isn't it. I hope these new meds will help and I really hope you don't have any adverse side effects that will keep you from seeing good results.  Your in my thoughts as usual :)
Hugs
ang

Anonymous said...

It's rained for two days here and I'm starting to get blue.  I knew exactly what you meant about feels like your whole body needs cracked.  Unfortunately, when I stand or move, everything cracks.  Ankles, knees, hips, back, neck, elbows, shoulders, wrists, fingers and toes.  Anything I miss?? LOL
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

We have rain forecast for toorrow. I hope the bed rest today helped you. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hey

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the rest you need and feel better Lisa.  Take care.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

oh boy, i am late getting here but i know you are talking about my entry about the ass and the rape comment. I hope i did not upset you! He pissed me off. I was standing up for you and me and all women. Guess what? His wife is a school teacher AND a part time Methodist minister.
LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, rest, think about happy things.  Hope you feel much better soon.  I am sending warm thoghts and hugs as well as prayers (always) for you, today.  Merry