Thursday, October 19, 2006

WOW!!!!

Somebody out there likes me! :o) I can't believe what I got in my email earlier! Basically....it just put it in stone for my daughter that I truly am a dork to her...ROFL!!!! joking!....But...I've been nominated twice for the VIVI awards!!! YAY!!! This is my first year for this! That means a lot of you had to have voted for me....amd a gggrrreeeaaaatttt bbbiigggg THANK YOUOOOO TOO YOU!!!!! :o) I still can't believe it! :o) The catagories are Best Attitude and Thought provoking. Wow! :o) This really means a lot to me! Especially the catagories! :o) I'll wait and see if I win or not, but just being nominated is really pretty cool in itself! I'm starting to feel like Sally Fields..."You really like me...you do, you really do like me!" LOL :o) Really! lol I had to do that! lol :o) Again...thank you so very much! If I could do a happy dance, I would! I am on the inside! :o) YAY! :o)
Here is a link to the VIVI award page to read the list!
<----Clicky!
I also added an award nominee graphic to my sidebar! :o) <---cheesy grin! :o)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!
I know I voted for ya! :)
It is nice to ne nominated, winning isn't as important as being nominated. Out of ALL the journals (& there's a lot) to think enough people cared & voted is great. I was so happy when I saw my journals on the list.
Good luck!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

A LOT of people like you! I don't think my vote for you would have made a difference because with a powerful journal likes yours, I'm sure your name was piled on! Well deserved my friend, WELL DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

I thnk it is cool that you got it! We all like you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

congrats on the nominations

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Congrats on the nominations, hope you win, I still have'nt voted yet, is it too late ? Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Lisa...

you had to get through as you are so popular and we all love your journal...Good Luck! I hope you are feeling better today.

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons to you Lisa. If others admire your journal even half as much as I do, You are sure to be a winner.

Toodles,
Tia
http://journals.aol.com/trishaham/TiasTales

Anonymous said...

Congrats:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Belive it or not mom I am happy for you! You may be a dork in my book, but I know you love doing this and if you are happy than so am I. Hey it keeps you off my back for awhile...haha..nah im just messing. :D I love you!
You go you little nominee[sp] you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AND BLESS YOUR DAUGHTER FOR THAT SWEET COMMENT SHE LEFT YOU!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! You so deserve this!! Millie xx

Anonymous said...

If anyone deserves a award for there journal its you.Congratulations on being nominated.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa!  You deserve it!
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Lisa, congratulations!!! Your official tag should be coming some time tomorrow.  This old "tagger" is going whacko trying to get them all done.  Thanks for being soooo patient!!! HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Congrat my friend!
XO lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h