Monday, October 23, 2006

~To be me~


Well....I had so much fun last night when my friend came over last night! It was great! :o)
I got to bed late...well, late for me. :o) I just sat, and reflected back on so much stuff. :o) Mostly good and some bad. But, we both have managed to get through our bad times and have over come our bad times in our lives, which we both say thanks to God! :o) So very true! :o) We're proud of each other at where we both are in our lives! :o)
My home health aid will be coming in a few minutes. :o) My physical therapist came this morning. Ouchie! But...it helps. lol Sounds a bit funny to hear that hurting the places the are hurting me in the same places that are hurting, helps! lol I don't get it either! :o) A win win situation? Who knows! lol :o)

Moving on..........................


Today is such a nice and gloomy day again! lol Such typical Ohio weather! I'd expect nothing different! lol :o) When I got up this morning it was 32 degrees out! Yikes! Thats freezing! No wonder my body is in such a mess! That could be one of the reasons. :o)
Of course, my shoulders, back/spine, hips, thighs and ankles and feet my elbows and hands and wrists are killing me today! My knee cap on my left leg moved out of place earlier while I was walking in the bathroom up stairs, and I almost fell into the tub because my leg bent backwards, the way a leg isn't suppose to move! So, I had to stop, put it back in place, then move on! Geesh! My knee caps are just a pain, because they always slip out of place! ggrrr! My eyes are still dilated today...and I still don't know whats causing it. It really hurts. It even stumped my physical therapist too....she also a nurse so I ask her a lot of questions. She seen them and had no clue. Oh well. :o) I'll just add that on to my list of other things that go wrong! lol :o) My right foot is numb right now. Now that feels weird! It does that a lot! My heart doctor says it has something to do with my circulation...which I already figured that one out on my own. :o) What I'd like to know is, how to fix it? But again...I'm hoping that it won't take years like it did to diagnose the fibro. Ok...My eyes are getting seeing blurry and starting to see double now. I should get off of here. LOL :o) Geesh..what a day this will be! LOL


Thank you all for you emails that your comments! :o) God does bless all of you! :o

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very upbeat attitude in the middle of all of this.  My knees from time to time do what I call the ostrich knee thing as it pops completely backwards.  I'm having my own spell of hurting everywhere.  And soooo tired.  Not fun company for new BF but he's so sweet and understanding.  Hope that feel fine soon.  Sounds like neuropathy in your legs and too much medication causing the dialation.  Just my thoughts.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

I think we can look back on our life and wonder how we made it through the hard time. I know I do!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your friend.  And I wish you some relief from your pain.  At least the therapy helps a little.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like fun with your girlfriend...that is nice.
Sorry you aren't feeling well...I am glad you caught yourself from falling in the tub...could have been worse!
Have a good day!
The weather is about the same here in Detroit.
Made some chicken soup for my son when he comes home from school, that's about the only nutritious thing that he will eat.
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an ouchie Monday morning for you - hope it's improving through the day

Guido

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Praying for a good week for you dear.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a nice visit with your friend , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((Lisa)))) I'm so glad you had a great time with your friend.  Aren't friends wonderful?  Take care.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had a good time with your friend, these are things we just need from time to time and seldom get. Your always in my thoughts, I hope today is a better day.  And your right about Ohio, lol
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your friend. Sorry to hear you're still suffering all those aches and pains and your eyes are still dilated. I hope they can find out what's causing it. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you live in ohio!
that is where my husband is from! although we met in indiana...after he is done with the marine corps i'm almost certain we will prob end up in ohio...whats it like? haha
j/k
i know all the parts are different...just please god not the small town he came from...i dont think i could handle that one
have a good day lisa!
ttyl
em