Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been Book Tagged! LOL :o)

I was Book Tagged by Mandy!


1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.


2. Open the book to page 123.


3. Find the fifth sentence.


4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.


5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!


6. Tag 5 people



This is from the Bible;


And Moses Went out to meet his father in law, and did obeisance, and kissed; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent.


Now....I'm going to tag 5 more people! Watch your email! LOL :o) <evil laugh!>


 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...such 'evilness' Lisa...you just mailed ME!!!!!!!! hahaha Millie :-)

Anonymous said...

lol to funny, what happend if you dont have a book around you?
noelle

Anonymous said...

The nearest book to me doesn't have 123 pgs!!!! LOL
Outta luck here kiddo!
ROFLOL
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I have "Cracking the SAT" sitting next to me. Now do we REALLY want to read anything from that? LOL!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

I think we're seeing a different side to you now, Lisa LOLOL

Anonymous said...

LMAO..thanks for the tag..wait for my entry later..haha!

xxx

Anonymous said...

well here is mine "Start thinking and acting as thought your husband is the head of the company adn you are his secretary. Look for ways to help him in his managerial position. Traits of a GOOD HELP MEET.
She fears GOD.

Anonymous said...

I know how to read, but I cannot tell you the last book that actually read.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag!  I'm going to do this. I'm just not reading a book right now.  Trying to catch up on all my alerts!  I'll have to do this on the very last book I read.  Hope that's ok.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/