Friday, October 6, 2006

~A bit of cleaning at this end~


I'm going to do a bit of cleaning. I guess....I'm going to just come out with it all. I am the person I am because I like it that way! Nothing more, and nothing less. I'm in a part of my life because I feel that it is what God has given me. If I choose to talk about it or anything I choose to talk about, I will. I have good days, and I have bad days....I am human. I don't hide behind anything.....I'm open. I choose to be happy because I don't like what I see in people that aren't. They seem to choose to "focus" on others' lives to pick through and disect to make themselves "feel" like a better person, not me. I hide behind nothing. All of my true friends know this about me. You can read my writings....but please stop with your "running back" and using me as a "subject" to write about. I don't do that to you, and I don't do that to anyone else. "Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love the butterfly tag, Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

what is going on??????????? who did what to you???????

Anonymous said...

I am soooo lost! Who is talking about you? I am also trying to get some cleaning done tonight. I am just not in the mood.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow... This just really seems to be ongoing, and I am so sorry that someone is choosing to treat you this way.  Please remember how many of us out here care and wish you only the best.  
BEAUTIFUL graphics!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would some one want to torment you further ?Ignore them Lisa ,Bless you ,as you say ,do unto others etc ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, who in the world is messing with you?  People need to get a life of their own and stop putting their noses in your business.  HUGS to you...hope this stops.  Chris

Anonymous said...

As you know, the press is notorious for feeding on other people's misfortunes, mining the sad things that happen in lives to sell scandal sheets and the like.  This is along the same principle.  Which is why I found the thought of telling about the molesters so daunting.  People should remember that many stories of terrible crimes do not get told because the victims have to pay such a high price for disclosing them.  It is called victimizing the victim.  You have many friends who support you with love and understanding. I have never seen a person more loved.  So take heart.   Gerry

Anonymous said...

you go girl!  never hide behind anything. alot of people must choose not to read the bible especially the verse where it say that you judge no one! not anyone is better than anyone else and the lord see's what we are doing at all times. no one is perfect and there is no reason to talk about anyone elses buisness. people need to pay attention to their own live and mind their own buisness
noelle

Anonymous said...

Is that same person still bothering you?   Geez!  They need to get a life!  Sorry to hear they keep bothering you.  Just delete any comments or emails from this person or toss them for harassment.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes Lisa!
Astra!