Wednesday, October 4, 2006

I need to ask.


Good morning! :o) I slept last night! 8 1/2 hours! YAY! :o)
My physical therapist came this morning and yyeeeooouuuccchhhiieee!!! My hips, back and legs were the main focus. The do feel a bit better. :o) I go to the pain clinic today. I'm hoping he will help with this pain....he has before. :o) Tomorrow I also see my neurologist! Finally...lol....it seems like it was so long ago since I last saw him! The thing I want to know, are all of my test results! Very important! They will determine so many things for me right now. Whew! Keep me in your prayers. :o)
Ok....I need to ask this.....it is very important to me. And very serious as well. I've been asked by a few people to write about the "whole" thing that had happened to my family in I in 1997....in a few entries back. Q: Let me know if you want me to write the "whole" thing? Yes....it will help others to see the "red flags" that I didn't! I do want to help others. Email me or leave a comment or both. If so....it will take me a day or day because I'll have to write it in word pad or something like that, because it will be very long. It could take up to 3-4 entries! No kidding. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Moving on....
I posted more photo's of my grandson! Boy was he on one last night! It shows! LOL :o) He is so funny! :o) One of my favorite ones is when he got my cane from me and ran with it down the hall! :o) Too funny he is! :o) He's 16 months old! :o) He is the best medicine I have! :o)
I was sitting in my bed last evening watching an old movie again, and here he came...pulled down the covers...and "shinney's" on up in bed with me, and plops down in my lap! lol :o) He looks back at me with such a big smile...then points at my t.v. and talks about what I'm watching! :o) So, here we sit...watching old movies! That boy is something! :o) He turned to me, gave me a big hug and kiss, and off he went! lol :o)
My home health aid will be here today....that will help so much. :o) I don't have anything planned at all. I'll relax before I go to the pain clinic. Going there kind of makes me tense. I never know what to expect.
Thank all of you for your comments and emails! :o) God bless all of you!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes little ones can be the best medicine. as for sharing your story in 97 I think if its something you want to share and it will help your or make you feel better then do it. its your jouranl and this is your place

Anonymous said...

If you can bear to relive your horrible ordeal of 97 ,I would read it , dont want to   upset you by reliving it ,.,.,Your little Grandson is adorable ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Your grandson is adorable !!!!!!!!!! I would for one read your entry if you choose to write about the 97 incident, I hate knowing you had to go through such a terrible ordeal though because you are the sweetest person !!!!!!!!!!! Good luck at the pain clinic today, keeping you in my prayers always, Love You Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got a lot of sleep last night. I like the peictures.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is adorable!  Glad you finally got a good night's sleep.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Yeah for sleep!  Hooray!  I hope it is okay that I am jealous (of your sleep)?    I can hardly wait until my grandchild arrives in May!!  I love the pictures of your grandson!  He is very precious.  Good luck with all the medical stuff.  You know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Merry  PS  Are you sure you don't need a little University of Iowa (Iowa Hawkeyes) (Black and Gold) sweatshirt for the little guy?  LOL  Or would an Iowa State Cyclones one work? (They are red!) LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lisa, I think it would be helpful if you told the whole story, because that makes it stand out in people's minds. I have had a terrible time writing all the details of my horrific psych ward incarceration, but I think the details will cause more people to read it, and therefore cause more people to think about abuses such as your story and mine contains. If health permits, you might write a book about it, but right now you need SUPPORT I think and readers who will give you that energy. I nominated your journal as best new journal just because this story was so difficult to write and I appreciate how you must relive it as you write.   Gerry
http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

please tell about 1997:) hope all goes well at the pain clinic

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yay, you got lot so sleep.  Sorry you are in such pain.  As far as 1997, I think that is something that you need to decide.  If it will help you and your family, then write away.  Hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

i would love to read anything you write...if you think it will do good, go ahead and tell it all. Your grandson is a dollbaby.
LOVE,lj

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is adorable!!  Loved the pic's you posted of him.  Your daughter is as beautiful as you!  Glad to hear you finally got a "normal" amount of sleep for once, wouldn't it be great if that could become the routine from now on?  
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Yippee you had 8  hours sleep how jealous am i you lucky thing. Mind i dont envy you the pain clinic lol, your in my thoughts and prayers,
love and hugs
katie x