Thursday, October 5, 2006

Short, but sweet


Good morning! :o) I couldn't make it to the J-Land chat this time. I had my appointment at the pain clinic. He gave me more injections. Down my back, on both sides of my spin, and in both hips again. This time, I had a few complications. He had me lay down for a bit. This time....the pain was tremdous! I almost past out 3 different times. While injecting my back, he tells me that if I have any problems with breathing or shortness of breath to go to the ER asap...because he had to go pretty deep into the muscles this time and he could have hit my lung! Yikes! In my right hip, he went so deep in, that he almost hit my bone! Geesh! And I'm hearing this!? At least he did tell me. :o) On the way home the pain was still there that I always have! Thats never happened before. He did tell me though that he wanted to see me back in 2-3 weeks. My muscles were a bit worse off then they were when he first seen me. I had to keep pulling my t-shirt off of my back because of the bleeding. My mom helped me out of my clothes and in to my bed to rest, and thats where I stayed. I couldn't raise my right arm very high or move it outward too far. It hurt pretty bad. This morning, it's better, but not like I was the other times after the injections. I have an appointment this morning at 11:00 to go to Middletown to see my neurologist. This is a very inportant visit. I will find out the test results. I pretty sure I flunked 1! LOL Had to say that! :o) Don't know when I'll be back, but I'll keep updatding. :o)
Thank all of you for your supportive emails and comments! God bless all of you!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope those pain shots kick in for you soon.  It would be terrible to go through all the pain of getting them only to have them not work.  Good luck with your appointment at the neurologist!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Praying the pain shots help to give you some relief!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch. That sounded like a horrible experience. Let's hope those jabs were worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

so sorry that the doctor had to dig so deep into your back.  i hope that everything with your tests come back ok.  try and get some rest when you come home later
take care
noelle

Anonymous said...

On your way to middletown, when you pass by west carrollton, smile and wave at me, I'm thinking about you!!!!  I was near Lima 2 days ago, that is where your at , yes?? or Piqua?? Hmmmm I always get them confused! :) Good luck, sorry had to endure yet more pain :(
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Lisa ,the Doc having to dig so deep ,.,I hope the shots are efective ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

sounds like they need to find another way if possible it sounds too dangerous

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you felt so bad, I hope that they can find something different to give you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to go thru that.  Big hugs to ya.
Love, Dana

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Sorry you had to go through more pain, hope your neorology test goes ok, Love Ya And Hugggggggssssssssssss Lisa

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh i knew i didnt envy you the pain clinic, you poor thing. i hope your tests are ok, your in my thoughts and prayers.
love and hugs
katie xx

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you go to the pain clinic and that's exactly what they do, is give you MORE pain.  I'm so sorry that there seems to be no relief in this world.  And coming home and bleeding through your t-shirt.  That's horrible too.  Just know I think of you and miss you when you can't come around.  
Loved the Garfield graphic too!
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Awwww, gimme a hug hun!
Sooo sorry you are going through all of this....we're all with ya in spirit babes!!

Wishing you MUCH better and quickly,

Lv Stevie
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

i hope you are feeling better by the time you read this...God Bless!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lisa, I am sorry that you had so much pain with the injections.  I am wondering why they call it the "Pain Clinic."  Seriously, I have heard more stories about people coming out of there with more pain than they had before they went in there.  I have not yet gone to one, though it's been suggested to me that I think about it.  (I'm still thinking!)  I hope that the neurologist's news was/is at least not discouraging. It sounds like you really had a day, but I'm so glad you had your Mom to be with you.  Many of us are with you as well, Lisa in spirit, thoughts and prayers.  Know that.
Merry

Anonymous said...

Ouch, hope the shots have kicked in by now.  What a shame, you go to a pain clinic and leave in worse pain.  Praying for you...HUGS  Chris