Thursday, October 19, 2006

Have you seen my wings!



snagged from Lisa Jo.
Just breathe! :o) Oddly enough, there are times that I have to tell myself to do that! :o) I'm not holding my breath....my body does it on it's own. Weird isn't it?! :o) I just now had to do that once again! LOL Silly body! I'll get a new one soon! :o) I loved the graphic above, so I snagged it! ;o) Like I tell everyone else, if you see any graphic on here that you like, go ahead and snag it! :o) I don't mind at all sharing! :o) It's not like I'm going to call the "graphics police" on you! LOL <mischievous grin> LOL  I don't won't anyone to think that you have to only stay on your own journal now! {inside joke}

I love this graphic too! :o) Didn't snag this one...this one was legal! LOL! :o) Ok..Ok...I was only joking about the police..lol! :o) Or...are you all reading this as slow as I'm typing this and are bored already?! LOL I would be too! So...I would blame you! :o) I need to hurry up and stop playing around and get this done so I'm not backed up once again in reading journals! So far I have 21 to read yet this morning! Not bad at all...in fact, thats the least in a long time! :o) But I'm not complaining at all! :o) By the way...I might be having problems with a few of my alerts, because it doesn't seem that I'm getting them all. I'll just have to go and look. :o) I know...duh! LOL
Yesterday went better then expected. Thats always a plus! :o) My hands are still swollon, but not as bad. My knuckles hurt like...well..you know...h e double hockey sticks! :o) My physical therapist came this morning. Oh brother! Ouchie! You know how hard it is to not hit someone that is hurting you?! I have a teddy bear that I sleep with....Yes, I sleep with a teddy bear, I sleep alone so I need something to cuddle with, ....and I hold on to it...like bitting on a bullet so to speak! Those areas on my back where I got those injections are still in so much pain! She told me that they are also inflamed as well! After all of this time, they shouldn't be that way! Good Grief! I can still tell exactly where each injection was put! She said that something isn't right...I already knew that one! But for it to make my back inflamed too?! The doctor for the pain clinic is only in the office on Wednesdays...which is my next appoinment....and I called yesterday about it and he had just left! Thats my luck! lol But, I can wait...I have been. :o) She got to my upper thighs and my hips! Yikes! My upper arms were/are still, in a lot more pain then I realized. That happens a lot because I have so much other pains in other areas that I really don't feel all of the others until she comes to give the deep tissue massage. When she got to my upper arm on my right side...I was explaing to her how bad it felt. I got a bit graphic I guess...because she said that I described it pretty good for her to understand it! All I said was that it felt as if from the top part of above my elbow area up to my shouler, that my skin is "layed open" and she's touching me in all of the soreness of it! If that makes sense? But it did and it still does! Like when I get up, there should be a lot of blood there from where I was! Thats how my body feels! These pains are very hard to describe and I try to do my best so you can understand it better. :o) Plus, I really don't want to gross anyone out while doing it...but, this is truly how it is, at least for me that is! Because we are all very different! :o)
When she is done with the deep tissue massage, I have to sign a paper for her. Then I get up off my bed...after I sit for a few minutes to get my barrings a bit. I did that, and I got up and was walking just fine, then all of the sudden I start to do my little "tip over and fall" deals...and thankfully she was here! She wasn't too far away from me, and she was able to catch me! Whew...now that was close! :o) Thats one of the reasons why I honestly don't like and am scared to be alone! I really don't want to break anymore bones! I've had my share of that! Or to fall down the steps! That scares me too! But...can't get around that one! :o( This house may look big on the ouside but it's small! I have to go up stairs to use the other bathroom to bathe. There is a toilet down here for me to use. :o) Thats why I've said before....I would love to get ahold of Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I've even called around in the city higher up's to see if I qualified for certain grants. No. But, when one door closes, another will open, I just need to see it thats all! :o) And I will! I look for it! :o) Great....I need to get off of here....why?...because we're getting another storm...gee....Who would have thought of that one! :o)
Thank you all for your comments and emails! God blesses you all! :o)


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great graphics ,but cant read the words ,on this entry ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

you should apply for extreemem make over or for trading spaces to do your room even to get it fixed up. I m sure your story of how you were kidnapped and now whats left you like this would be onefor them to pursue. go online and do it. yea hI need my chiro today my arm has been aching for a week and now I can t raise it high and if I raise it above my breast highth it drops what ever is in it. I think its from too much painting and such.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your fingers get better, How do you feel these new meds are doing????? Yep, time to call in Extreme Home Makeover, :) You deserve it ;)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Nice entry, enjoyed the read as always. My prayers are with you, as are my thoughts. Since I have severe debillitating pain, I know where you're coming from & my heart goes out to you.
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

beautiful tag!  i am always telling my self to breathe and take it easy.  sometimes you have to
i hope yo have a wonderful day
noelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for this lovely entry, enjoyed reading it.  I think pain is hard enough to describe at the best of times and for you, dear lady, to describe what pain you have and go through, well, you write it well enough for us to get a good idea; but to suffer as you do, and many others do, is so terrible.  You are one brave lady.  Millie xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa ,thats much better thankyou ,you have such a great sense  of humour ,considering your pain for which I do admire you ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, I just stole your top graphic.  It's too beautiful not to nab.  I don't plan to use it, but I will look at it!  You made ME hurt hearing all that you went though.  Owie!  That sounds like torture; so it BETTER help you.  I'm sending you a big hug, a gentle one. LOL
Merry

Anonymous said...

I love the top graphic.  If ya know someone with a video cam, have them tape you and your house.  You can go to ABC.com to Extreme Makeover, download the paperwork to fill out and send it and the tape to ABC.  You sure do deserve it.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

I like your graphics! I am glad that yesterday went better then you had planned. I today is a good day for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Tonight before CSI I want you to watch Survivor so you can see Christina , You are prettier then her but there is an expression in her eyes that reminds me of you and when she smiles with her mouth closed it reminds me of you too, she might get voted out tonight so this might be your last chance to see her, hope you can , Survivor is on before CSI on CBS, Enjoy CSI tonight too, Hugggggsssssssssssssss Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love your Graphics Lisa...hope you feel better soon...best wishes...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean when you describe the pain, my ulcer felt that way too. They always insisted on prodding it about which made it more painful for quite a few days, it felt like they were still prodding it days after! I do hope the pains subside a bit for you and you can get some sleep. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It is time for me to go get some injections!!!  Hope you get to feeling better...Love the graphics as usual!  Big hugs to you!  will keep you in my prayers!  TerryAnn