Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another day


Last evening was the chat for the J-Land convention. :o) It will be in March 23-26 2007. I'll post more about it when I can. :o)
My hands, fingers and wrist are swollon today. Makes it hard to use them. And when I do use them, it takes it longer to do things as well. :o) Not at all complaining...truly very releived to know that I do have the fibromyalgia and that I wasn't misdiagnosed. A bit confusing to me. :o) My home health aid will be here shortly. :o) It finally stopped raining here. :o) I'm starting to feel water logged! :o) Well...my new medicine seems to be doing ok so far. Whew! :o) The only thing that I've noticed is that they give me a stomach ache. I can handle that one. I just grab something to eat real quick. :o) Yesterday....I made some raisin taost for my grandson and me! lol He just like to pick the raisins out, suck the butter out and eat the bread! Too cute! LOL :o) Plus...He has to have whatever Grandma has! Even if he doesn't like it...he has to have it! :o)

I really didn't get that chance to rest yesterday as I was hoping to do. I'll do my best to today. It's another gloomy looking day outside once again here in Ohio...whats new! :o)
My daughter's boy friend came in from work this morning and said that ir was warm out side. Instantly I thought of Ft. Meyers, Florida! We used to go down there on Sring Break on vacation! That's my Paradise! I could do nothing but live on that beach! And I'm serious! :o)We started talking about that, and his grandma has a place in Sarasota as well that she rents out to family! :o) I said "Lets go then!" LOL :o) Because when I'm down there...I don't hurt! We drove down there and you could actually see my hands litterally getting better the closer we got! I remember my daughter is the one who brought that up to me. She said, "Mom! Look!" And my hands weren't swollon or "knotty" looking! :o) In fact, all of my joints felt great...like the tin man in the wizard of oz...I had been oiled! LOL :o) It felt that way! I felt "normal" there, and I could have fun and be "Normal" there! :o) Thats why it's my paradise!
Ok...this has taken me an hour now to type...lol...I think I need to stop now..lol. :o) Thank you all for your comments and emails....they do help me keep going! :o) God does bless all of you! Keep smilling!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

its suppose to get in the 70
s today but still 58 and cloudy foggy. Love yoru graphic

Anonymous said...

yesterday was beautifl here...but today is so nasty and windy! Keeping you in my prayers!  I was going to go to the chat but..my daughter came over for our Gilmore Girl night and dinner... Big hugs, TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

The convention sounds good its a pity its too far away for me to come, but i hope you all have a fantastic time.Gentle hugs for your pain, your doing great, im glad the pain meds have no bad side effects.
love and hugs
katie xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your new med is helping.  We lived up in MI for several years and moved back here to AL 3 yrs. ago.  The winters are just too harsh on us (we all have arthritis).  Almost my whole family moved down here except for 1 brother and my younger sister.  He's deceased now and she is trying to talk her hubby to moving south more even if it's in TN.  Moving back south was the best thing we've done for our health.  It's beem gloomy and rianing up to this morning and now the sun is out finally.  Take care.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

I've got a fair idea what type of medicine you're on, and you're best off eating a little just before you take them. Take care

Anonymous said...

Best wishes Lisa and take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

The warm weather would do you a lot of good, I wish you could live down there on trial for a while to see if the change would benefit you! Have a good day and get some rest! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Wish you could be there now so your hands would get better...My fingers and hands swell and it is so hard to use the reister at wirk and get the money out of the drawer!
hugs,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I have not had raisen bread in a very long time. I will have to get some.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

the humidity in Fl must help your bones....i know it is SO hot there! I hope you have had  a good day so far. I think i am getting a cold. Figures.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I missed the chat :( Have a good Thursday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h