Sunday, October 15, 2006

~Time to vote~

I snagged this!


Okay, people!  It's time to vote!!!  I hope you made your lists, and have them ready to go! :)   I'm opening the voting booth up a little early, so if you want to start voting.. go for it! :)


REMEMBER!  YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE!  All emails addresses will be verified.  Let's make this as fair as possible, and vote only once!  Besides, you all will make my work that much harder if you don't follow the rules!  You don't want to do that, now do you? lol


Please note that you must use complete URL addresses when voting.  You cannot just put (Example only)  "Waiting to Exhale" you have to put the whole thing http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/  or your vote will not count.  I know that's a hassle, but it's to make sure that we get the name of the journal correct, in case of misspelling's or typos.


OKay.. you all ready?  Here's the link: Main Page @ viviawards.bravehost.com - A Bravenet.com Hosted Site


NOW GO VOTE!!!!! 


** Please note that I inadvertantly neglected to put in the ballot for Best Private Journal.  I apologize for that.  Please send a separate email with your vote for Best Private journal to VIVIJack53@aol.com .  Your vote will be counted!  I apologize again for any inconvenience this may cause.


Thank you.


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already cast my votes!

Hopefully everyone who hasn't will head on over!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

I went over and did my nominations earlier, good luck in the awards! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Good luck all...I did mine already!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

voting in the mornign when the girls and Todd go back to work and I can do tha tUN INTERUPTED LOL

Anonymous said...

h