Friday, October 27, 2006

I've been tagged again! :o)

I was tagged by Blazensun. I've seen this going around and have read some very interesting entries.   So.....here goes............

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 4 or 5 people
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"And it shall be on Aaron when he ministers; and it's tinkling may be heard when he enters and leaves the Holy place before the Lord, that he may not die.


From: New American Standard Bible Reference Edition.
I tagged:


Donna


Merry


Mandy


Lisa Jo



 


 

No comments: