Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Where have you been?


Ok....yesterday, I was only on for about a half an hour. :o) I looked up something and checked a few emails. I didn't really feel like being on line. All I wanted to do is keep my legs and feet up and rest. My daughter, her boy friend and my grandson went to Wal Mart to shop for groceries. :o) I was in one of those motorized carts...like I normally get. Thats all we did....and when I tried to get up, I had a very hard time moving again! My legs weren't working! I had already told them to go on out to the car, and I'd be there. I finally was able to move enough to get stood up, I looked down at my legs and they were red! Why? I had on a pair of short and a t-shirt, I'm almost transparent because I'm so white with no tan at all....and where my legs were killing me, thats where they were red! Thats never happened to me before! As I was waling with my cane to the car, my daughter seen how red they were....asked me why, and I have no clue! I was having a very hard time walking as well. Very painful! I got in the car and they were throbbing! I'm used to my right leg, from the knee down being purple, and my foot so purple it looks black...eeewww, it's gross looking....but, not the redness! We got home and I got out of those clothes and just crawled in bed! I didn't know what to do except to get them up and rest. But...the odd thing is, I was using a motorized chair! The only thing I can think of is that I really haven't been out of the house in so long to do anything, that maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know. My hips felt like I was in labor....they felt like they were spreading! Ouchie! I wasn't able to stand, or even be straight up! Geesh! I had a very painful day. Not feeling all that well right now.
After this, I plan on resting some more. I've been on line since 8:30 this morning trying so hard to get through all of my email! Wow! I had almost 400! I'm going to have to stop the graphics as I am not able to keep up. I have 41 already again! Good Grief! lol
The rest of whats left of the day...I'm resting. Thank you all for your comments! Keep them coming! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm Terry and have just started reading your journal.  That must have been quite worrying with your legs.  I hope you are feeling better now hun.  
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tellsg/bowl-of-cherries/

Anonymous said...

I can only be online a little at a time.
Bless those little carts at Wal Mart, I couldn't go otherwise.
Yep the graphic clubs will overload you fast with email. I signed up for 6 clubs at one time & learned real fast!!! So, had to let them go. :(  I know what you mean! Just keeping up with reg email & comments is about all I can do, LOL.
Have a good day.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

so glad your getting your help from family but IM sorry you have so much trouble.