Saturday, December 16, 2006

~The best day I've had in sooo long!~


Good morning all! :o) I hope you are all well. :o) I made a deletion of an entry because it was too negative.
Yesterday, My daughter and grandson and I went Christmas shopping! :o) We had so much fun! :o) I haven't been out and to these stores in so long! :o) Having my grandson with us, and buying for him was too funny! lol First, we went to Kohl's...and we were in the toys! It's a bit crowded there, and it was easy for him just to grab and take what he wanted! lol :o) So, we all know that he will stop on a dime when it comes to Elmo! lol When he seen Elmo toys, he grabbed them right away! My daughter and I let him look at the toy until he was done with his excitement! Then, we slipped it in our carts! lol :o) He never knew it! :o) It was so cute....he helped us out to see what he likes and would play with! lol :o) With all their toys on sale, I kicked butt on saving money! :o) Plus I got a few things for my son there as well. :o) I love their sales! :o) Then we stopped for lunch.

After that, we went ahead and went to Wal Mart. That place was sooo busy it was scary! Yikes! Every man for themselves! No kidding! :o) I finished up my son and his girl friend. whew! I was sticking to my list and that was that! :o) It's not like I didn't want to get more, but I was a good girl! lol :o) Then I got Jeremy's gift and two others! The last was my daughter! What I did was give her the amount that I spent on my son, told her that she could either go back out last night and shop, or wait and have something under the tree on Christmas! lol...yeah right! :o) When we got home...boy was I already paying for my outing! Ouchie! :o) I turned my heating blanket on, and got under it to get my hips and legs! They started to feel a bit better. Whew! :o) I was beat! The next thing I know, my daughter and Jeremy and Kayden went to the Mall! LOL I watched some tv, then I was out! :o) The best thing I'm so proud of myself is, I was able to give back to my husband was a pver $100.00! YAY! I really kicked butt! :o) He also told me that he will be able to get me a YMCA membership sometime in February for my water excersises! :o) The Lord hears my prayers! :o) Praise God! :o) What a wonderful day it was! :o)
Now the pain...just the usual as always! :o) Fibro stuff, thats all! :o)
Thank you all for your supportive emails and comments! God Bless all of you! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful day!!! Water Aerobics will be very beneficial I think for you!!! I'm very happy for you LIsa :)
Much Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

having a Y membership is an awesome thing! We used to have one but it got pricy. Does your grandson have the new Elmo doll? i heard WM will have millions of them in time for Christmas. So glad you got out and had fun.
LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day. thats cute how your grandson chose his gifts, lol. hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend. wow, i would love a membership to the Y. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So happy you had a good day! Sounds like it was fun! I'd love to go to Kohls or the Mall or anywhere, but am limited to Wall Mart or Target as they're the only places around here that has the riding elect carts.
Great news on your YMCA membership coming. Be sure & check & get a low cost membership, tell them your disabled & on S.S., they have a special membership for that. Or they do in the big city next to where we live. My little town has the same type offer at our little Community Center, but it's still too much for me.
Have a good weekend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

soudns like a great day. I just love that your getting a Y membership I knew you could get one.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got to get out and have some fun shopping, I love hearing you had fun, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for you all. We basically did the same thing with Kyan, but like I told my daughter that will work this year he's a baby and doesn't know any better. Next year will be a whole different story. LOL. I love Kohl's. We have three big stories close. They have awesome sales and great stuff. I also love Gordman's. Don't know if you have one of those. I don't care to much for the women and teen stuff, but everything else is good. Wow you went shopping and came back with money WOO HOO. Hope you get your YMCA membership, we used to have one all the time when the kids were little, but I had to give it up now just because money is tight and their prices went up Grrr.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

yay shopping is always fun glad you had a good day!
emily

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good day! We all deserve to have them.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You really had a wonderful day, Lisa!  I love Kohl's.  It seems like so much is on sale right now.  WTG with all your smart buying.  That's great that you will be getting a Y membership; just what the doctor ordered.  Hope you have a good Sunday.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad you are so happy!
I enjoyed hearing about your great day!
Enjoy sneaking the presents in the cart on your grandson, you won't always be able to do that!  So enjoy while he still doesn't understand!
I am not having a good day.
I am real upset and can feel my blood pressure clibing.  Stress no good for my RA either, but sometimes cannot be helped.  had a good cry, not sure that I feel better though.
I am overwhelmed with my messy house. laundry and all that needs to get done around here.
All for now.
Love,
Donna