Sunday, December 10, 2006

~A relaxing evening~


Just what the doctor ordered...a nice relaxing evening! :o) And it was great! :o) Well needed too! I was going to go shopping but decided not to. My husband asked me if I wanted to wait until early this morning, and he would take me...I sure would! :o) Plus, that gave us a time to just sit and talk for awhile, which was so nice. :o) My son and his girl friend went to Kettering for the night, and my daughter and her boy friend and grandson were in Bellbrook for a Christmas party for the weekend. :o) It was nice to have the house just to our selves. :o) What seemed to be only about an hour, was really about 5 hours of talking! Whew! lol I guess we had a lot we had to talk about to each other! lol Needless to say, I got to bed late! :o) All I remember was it was after midnight! :o) lol I just know I was exhausted when my head hit the pillow! lol :o) I am, however, full of muscle cramps. Especially my legs. I was having a hard time walking last night. Stress does that to me. I would get up and walk thw best I could and my husband would be right behind me in case I fell. I had one huge lump on my left upper thigh. So I got in my bed and put my heating blanket on high and sat there and rested my legs. It felt good. :o) My husband feels helpless when things like this happens. I just let him know that there's nothing anyone can do, not even my physical therapist. It's all apart of the fibromyalgia.

He had me laughing so hard...we were talking about our grandson and how he acts so much like my daughter! lol It's so ironic! We've asked her how she cloned herself!! LOL :o) When he and I started dating, she was 3 months old. So, he remembers how she was when she was his age! lol My son was 2 when we started dating. :o) Each one of them are so unique in their own ways! :o) And it's so funny to see how they still are the same even still at the age they are now! :o) They haven't changed at all! lol And now...there's another one running around here that acts like his mother! lol It really is ironic! :o) lol We wouldn't have it any other way, of course! :o) We are so blessed with the children and our grandson! :o)
I have a feeling that my husband is getting up! So I need to get off of here! Shopping time! :o) YAY! :o)
Thank you Jeannette from across the pond...I recieved your Christmas card! I love it! :o)
Thank all of you for your emails and comments! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

~EDIT~ For a reason that I know nothing of or why it has happened- no one was able to email me. I have now fixed that problem! :o) GBU

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to get on my cards. Im glad you had a great evening. everyone says Rachael is minnie me lol shes a carbon copy of me lol yes and we see that many times

Anonymous said...

I tried to send you an email and it says your not accepting emails from me. but I was gonna reply to yours that you hsoudl take your camera and share your day in pics with us

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a relaxing evening.  Grandchildren are so wonderful.  I see lots of me in Nathan and lots of Becky in Daniel.  

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, please check what is going on with your email......i tried to email you and you are not accepting emails from me! Write me and let me know when i can email you.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a relaxing eve. Have a good day shoppin, don't overdo. :)
{{{ }}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your link again! I've had all kinds of problems with AOL since I've been back online and I'm not getting all of my alerts!
Hope your legs are rested and your feeling better now hun. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to over stress.
You are truly blessed and you sound so very happy when you talk about your kids and grandbaby ;o) Our first grandbaby will make her debut in March lol. I'm so excited!! I've been in my step daughters life since she was 3 and she just turned 19 last week. I can't wait for our grandbaby and look forward to seeing who she ends up being the most like.....Since tiff looks and acts just like her dad I bet those genes will rule! lol
((BIG HUGS & Blessings))
Angel

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaa, i got your alert. aol is playing mind games again. so glad to hear everyone is doing well and happy. hope your leg pains go away for the holidays. ((((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy shopping =)

http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice evening love vicky