Friday, December 22, 2006

I was Christmas tagged by Millie! LOL


The Rules":
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".
Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
And the one who tags needs to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Three things I Do NOT want for Christmas:
1-I don't want anymore tests! LOL
2-I don't want anyone to be angry, hurt, upset.
3-I don't want to have too much pain on Christmas!


Three things I DO want for Christmas:
1-I want everyone to have peace within them!
2-I want everyone to know the true meaning of Christmas and this celebration!
3-I want alittle less pain!


I was tagged by Millie! :o) Now I'm going to list 5 of my friends that I'm going to tag as well! LoL! :o)


Roxy


Katie


Heather


Kelli


Donna


 


Lisa :o)



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great wishes. I just want to have no drama in the family and healthy hoildays and no fighting adn not sickness so its the same on the flip side of my coin.

Anonymous said...

Good answers!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I will write about it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Have a good Christmas, Lisa