Saturday, December 2, 2006

Put me out in the pasture.....!


Good morning. :o)
Yesterday was not a good day weather wise! Wow! I think the whole country got hit with at least something! I know we had warnings with almost everthing you could imagine! My computer is set up to the weather for this city and I get the weather on my bar on the bottom and in email...this morning when I got on...I had 37 emails just from the weather warnings! It's 23 degrees out now! No more warm weather.
I've been taking vitamins and getting rest. When I woke up yesterday, I wasn't feeling too bad. Thought I could kick what was coming on. Keyword was thought! :o) As the day progressed, so did how I felt! It hit me so fast, I was down in minutes! Now I know how my poor grandson feels! And how he felt when it hit him as well! I've got the shakes because I'm so weak, and I can't seem to get warm, and my nose won't stop running and I keep having sneezing attacks! Good Grief! lol :o) I'm old, I'm sick and I tried to fight it off and it got me!

I just can't believe how many times I've been down with something! lol I was hoping I would be able to get out of the house this weekend. Doesn't look like it.
My husband will be going to the store this morning, so I'll ask him if he could get me something for this nasty cold/flu whatever it is. I know between my grandson and I yesterday, we went through 3 boxes of tissues! I hope my husband doesn't get this. When he came home from work last night...lol...he walked in here, and I was sitting in my bed, and every morning I'm up when he goes to work, and I wasn't as sick when he went to work. He looked at me, and looked again, and said with concern, "What happen? Are you alright?" I guess I looked like I'd been crying all day or something...lol....then he came all the way in and sat on my bed! :o) Then he could see why I looked like I did! lol :o) He said that he's going to have to put me out in the pasture, because he doesn't know what else to do with me! lol :o) Without thinking, I reached for a hug, and he jumped back...lol...and I forgot that I was contageous! So I told him then get off my bed! LOL :o) He didn't! :o) And I'm glad he didn't. It's nice to have him in here when he's not busy. :o) He did say that he worry's about me. And that I need to stay in bed and just rest. I have no choice this time. :o)
I do need to go...need to get rest, and before he see's me! LOL Just kidding! :o)
Thank you all for your comments! :o) And God bless all of you! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you i bet your looking a bit like Rudolf, lol at your grandson, he is such a sweetie. hope you start to feel better soon, keep warm,
love and god bless
katie

Anonymous said...

Sorry yoru feeling so bad wish I had some help for you. I thougth your grandson had measles or something lol till I made the picture big and saw it was jam and tat is a cute pic you two laying together.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I had that nasty stuff for almost 2 wks!!!
Cute pics! :)
Get rest this weekend & drink lots to keep from getting dehydrated.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Keep warm, Lisa. As you say, because you're physically weak, you're susceptible to all sorts.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I was hoping you'd be able to fight off this sickness. Well stay in bed, and do as you're told, lol. Hope your husband doesn't catch it too. Take care of yourself.

Morgan
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

when I feel something coming on I drink this tea called emergen cee. It is good and it really helps to fight off a cold and if you have a cold it will help you feel better. I do hope that you feel better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you feel better.
Cute pictures, interesting sleep one's , both of your arms are up!
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Hope you feel better soon, Sending Get Well hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

lovely phic and graphics...I hope you feel better soon, best wishes!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Those two pics are just absolutely precious!! I love his little adorable stained face. SO CUTE! You two in the bed are adorable too. he loves his mama. I hope you are feeling better. I have grown a huge cluster of fever blisters on the bottom of my lip and look like a freak. lol
LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I meant to add too I love the pictures you posted today, the first is adorable !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I should have read ahead, Lisa.  Sheesh, now you have a cold/flu bug to tackle.  It's so hard to stay warm when it's frigid out.  My house is so darned drafty.  Hope you feel better.  Love the pics!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa~I sure hope you will be feeling better ASAP! Love your graphics! Take good care and God Bless.Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

OMG lol when I first saw the pic of your grandson with the jam on him I was like what happened I'm glad it's only jam. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon love v

Anonymous said...

Glad the grandson is better..Good to see you are here today and able to write..do hope you take good care of yourself and will keep you in my prayers!  Hugs,TerryAnn