Friday, December 8, 2006

How old are you again?


I feel that this needs to be said! I noticed that my best friend made a comment in my last entry. And she's right in what she said. Her sn is akapussnboot.
Now....She has been through all of this with me that I've been through with my ex neighbor! No...I'm so tired of this silly fued going on! Just because she wrote a comment in my journal does not give you the right to be down right mean to her! Again, you wrote something that only her and I and you would know about! I've moved on with my life and so has she! It appears that you haven't yet! What is it that makes you want to be so involved with us? I will not waste my energy on you! Because you are not worth it at all! I do not like you! We've done our job by staying away from you...so why can't you give us the same respect? I thought you were tought that! Obviosly not! I'm sick of you thinking that you can say anything that you think you can, then hide behind your ficade....that you made your jouranl out to be! It didn't work for me, or the other people that really do know you! Because I don't buy it! You've deleted all the things that you and your husband done to my best friend and her daughter. I have nothing to hide, I'm me, myself. And thats all you get done saying.....be yourself and don't lie!? Yeah right! You did forget an entry about the car. This is what you said in your own words!


P.S. E - Congratulations on securing a loan for new VW car.


Then what did you and your husband do? Who's the lier? I mean it....leave us alone! You are no one to me! I do pray for you and people like you. And will continue in hopes that you will see the damage that you've done to all of us! Instead of putting us down.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said Lisa, I agree with you 100%. My daughter had been making their car payments (yes she had the car) and the agreement was that she would take over the payments untill her loan went through and then she would pay it off completely for them and then the car would go in her name, she made alot of payments and then as soon as the loan went through they changed their minds about selling and took it back. All they actually did was have a 17 yr. old pay their bills for them and she now has nothing left to show for it. real religious upstanding people huh.

Anonymous said...

someitmes no response is thebest way as they love to keep the fued going if you dont give them any reason to keep the turmoil (and I dont know why some like turmoil so much) then they go away or find ohters. I had to do that last year. If I ignored they went away took a few times but it worked. seems people like this love the attention

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you are going through something like this...

~Debbie
http://journals.aol.com/derasta/mybigfatgreeklife/
http://journals.aol.com/derasta/aderastacreation/

Anonymous said...

I think you got something out of your system here.  Not sure what but it does sound like you got it out. : )  I hope you have a super fantastic and low pain weekend.  HUgs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Some people have got nothing better to do than to make others' lives hell. It's not worth the bother, Lisa. There are some good suggestions in the others' comments.

Anonymous said...

I'm way lost, but very sorry to hear this regardless :(
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

you go girl
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are a beautiful and wonderful lady who is much loved in J-land.Do'nt let mean trolls get you down, keep your head up, you are awesome !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

Just dropped in to say, have a great weekend...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

I'm lost sorry Vicky :)

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda lost but what I gather is that lady is out on the loose again and meddling in other people's lives.  I know you don't have the strength to continue with this stress.  She needs to find a new form of expressing her 'Christianity' because this doesn't cut it.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/