Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've been tagged....Again! LOL

I was tagged by Guido


"The Rules:
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".
Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
And the one who tags needs to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."


What do I want for Christmas?
-Peace in everyone's hearts
-For everyone to know what Christmas is truly about and what we are celebrating.
-The strength needed to cope every minute of the day, to get through my days.


What do I NOT want for Christmas!
-Drama
-Sadness
-No peace


Now I'm going to tag;


Heather


Lisa Jo


Astra


Lisa41076


Terry Ann


 



 



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want no illness and no fussing and I want health and no fussing.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great answers, Lisa. Hope your wishes are granted :-)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Lisa I love your answers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Okay...I will get on that now...LOL...enjoyed your entry!  Have the most wonderful day ever!!! Hugs,TerryAnn