Saturday, December 9, 2006

It's all in a days work.

It's all in a days work. :


Ohhh - P.S. I know this is against my better judgment, but this is just plain ridiculous, so old and extremely BORING!  This is so easy to figure out (you figured it out last year- what's the problem) - why do you continue with your games and LIES and insistance upon keeping this a float? - The lack of drama in your life? You two (your best friend included) are creepy, sick and really sad - Why are you having such a hard time with this - I EXTINGUISHED WHATEVER IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO!  GO AWAY - I DID! 


Here let me remind you:


I am sorry but it seems to me that if all is calm, why woud you want to start things back up again. I have seen that the other person has dropped it but you have not. everytime it gets quiet you are the one that puts an entry into your journal. they said they are moving so why must you try to keep things going before they go. I have not seen anything in the entries that woud suggest that someone is talking to them to keep things going. on this one I will have to say it looks as though you are the one fueling the fire. keep a stiff upper lip and just ignore it all, it will help with the pain.
Comment from lifeis2short4me - 2/5/06 12:26 PM  (This turned out to be her best friend, Someone that REALLY KNOWS HER- sad huh)


 

To lifeis2short4me:
What you wrote does not make any point to what I have writen in my journal. I've already told you that I know who you are. By the way, all I want is to end this the adult way, by talking, but no...you decide to use a journal with your entries that kept things going. I just want it all to end the way it should. Did I even mention anything about my neighbors? Or that they are moving? NO! I'd really appreciate it if you would stop acting like a child and act like an adult and at least talk this overinstead of through your journal entries. What fire am I fueling? You say, "I have not seen anything in the entries that would suggest that someone is talking to them to keep things going." Now if you don't know "them", then why would you write this? Like I said, I know who you are, and stop using a psuedo name and just come out.
Lisa
Comment from seraphoflove9001 - 2/5/06 8:05 PM

 

 

If that didn't help, maybe this will! 

Practice what you preach, PLEASE!

People lash out at the world and those around them when they are experiencing inner turmoil. Next time you get upset with someone, ask yourself if it’s YOU that you are upset with.
- Glen Hopkins

 

Thanks for the push people - but she still won't get it!

This is all so far from any truth! She is doing anything, and just pulling at straws right now, like always, thinking that she knows everything. The other person that she is talking about; lifesis2short4me my best friend and I didn't even know who that was! It was some woman that had changed her screen name to comment on both of our journals. We had no clue who she was, I thought she was my ex nieghbor because of it was around the same time she was changing her name too. So, my friend and I were confused. We later found out who she was. Some one that lived in Chicago and knew her husband. Just someone else trying to start problems...there are so many like that out there. More then I knew about. And now, this is what it has come down to, my ex neighbor pulling at straws trying to hurt me and my friend once again/still! And she says that she's the one that is the inocent person? What I think it is...and why she's decided to "attack" me and my best friend in this manner is because I mentioned the "car" incodent. What they did to my friends daughter, who was 17 at the time was illegal. she wrote about it in her journal, and then deleted it, because they both knew what they did was wrong. But then she goes back to her journal and acts the total opposite then she really is. And what I put at the top of my journal are little quotes because I happen to like them and I have a web site I happen to get them from...not to "LIVE" by them. lol Again...nit-picking at me. What she says and what she does are two different things. Like I've said before, I have family and friends that live a few houses away from her, and she has not changed, which I don't care at all, but if she wants to write lies about me and my friend, now thats what makes me very angry and she knows that! No...I'm NOT obsessed with her or anything like that. I just don't happen to like liers and she's done some major lies about me and then refuses to face me! Whats that tell you? And then she comes on her journal and writes what she does and hides behind it! She makes it a point to make sure that either my friend or I see's what she's done. This is what I've said...something that only she and my friend and I would only know about! My friend and I are both hurt and upset over this, and she is probably all happy now that she has accomplished it. I've also said that just because you delete something doesn't mean that it's gone. Thats because I've copied and pasted and have saved, to cover my own butt, because they threatened to sue my friend over the car, so who knows what they'll do next! I hope now you'll see the "why" that I do keep up with things so that I do know whats coming! Because we "have" to. Believe me, it's not that I want to at all...because I hate having to read the lies. Believe me, there's more people then my friend and I that know the same things that we do! So, it's not just us. So...when she has in parenthses, (This turned out to be her best friend, Someone that REALLY KNOWS HER-sad huh) not at all true. Thats when she wasn't speaking to us face to face, only in emails. I just never understood people like this, and I never will! To my better judgement....I'm standing up for myself for a change and I'm NOT going to lay down and take this anymore! It's very plain to me that SHE DOES read my journal, because how else would she know what I write? I've already said that I read hers. I'm so tired of all this crap, and I want it to stop, and entry's like this isn't going to help this situation at all. It just shows that she's lied about reading my journal as well. She also needs to get my email address off her journal! Thats not allowed with out my permission. I hope that maybe now all of you see what I am going though! And I'm going to stand on my own two feet and stand up for me! This really needs to end! This is only a bit of what my friend and I used to go through! So you see, she still has it in her to be mean! And why she picked me is beyond me! But I am standing up to her and will not let down my sheild to her anymore! My light shines strong! I have God's hand guiding me in the right direction! And I will not back down!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just block her from commenting and e-mailing?
Sorry you have this going on.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

yes you can block this screen name and go private and only allow those who you know to read I agree with Jeanette. Plus Im sure if you did not post in your journal anything she says........... DONT make any references to what shes doing she will go away. She is like enjoying this so much. As long as you mention her you keep her ALIVE and she loves this stuff and its her way of getting attention. So just try it for two weeks. no matter what she does do not respond or act like you know about it. I had to do it twice and its worked. one time I had to do it for a month. I know its hard when people are mean to you adn your loved ones. But its easier in the long run.

Anonymous said...

She is blocked from commenting and emailing. Just to let you know. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa please tell me how to put you on my alerts.  I can't remember.  Sorry. JUst got home from Jamaica and the wedding. My son was so handsome and Patti was a beautiful bride.  I came home SICK.  I mean virus, cold, sore throat sick, never mind my neck and back pain.  Please also tell me how ot put your private journal on my alerts.  Trip was awful, hotel gorgeous, 5 star, wedding was great.  More later.  Love you, sent you a posty from Jamaica. Merry

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry this is happening.
Sounds like someone needs a good ass-kicking...
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I hope they just leave you alone love vicky

Anonymous said...

Yes DCA....they do....and go read her journal and see what she writes about. And then see how she is with me. I have not deleted anything in this journal. I'm as confused as everyone else is. It has hurt me and upset me pretty bad, and she doesn't care...and continues to call me names. And I don't know why. Thank you for your support....it does help me to know that there are truly people out there that aren't mean to me.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

some people are so sad to keep tormenting you this way...chin-up girl. Best wishes...

Astra!