Thursday, December 14, 2006

What did I do so wrong?


Thank you Dana for the Christmas card! I also recieved the Traveling Necklace as well yesterday! It's beautiful!
My physical therapist just left. I know why I've been crying all week now. My legs are all in a mess! My upper arms and back are all twisted up and my upper chest, lower back and hips are all "balled" up with so many cramps! She found so many new cramping spots that I've never had in the 4 years that I've had her! Not good! She wanted to know what had happened to get me in this kind of a mess! I told her! As always I was told to do my best to not be stressed and upset! I wish it was that easy! Of course she understands, she's not a doctor that can just bark orders at me and expect me to get it done that instant! She's more of a human! She understood why I have been crying all week! She said she would have been also! The only thing that I can do for this mess of a body, is what I have been doing...so I've been doing the right things. Which is good to hear for once! It's so nice to hear something good about you every once in awhile! See, I am a good person after all! I want one person to walk in my shoes for one week, and then let me know if I'm creepy or not!

My husband and I talked last night. He told me that he gets his bonus check today. But, he gave me the list of people to buy for and then told me that I have $450.00 to spend. I am grateful for that much. So I really have to try as hard as I can to make that stretch! He works his butt off, we live week by week. And I live month by month from my check. I'd have to say that this year has been the worst ever. I have a friend that has it a lot worse then I do as well, her husband just got laid off. :o( Why is it that the people that work their butts off, are the ones that get kicked while they're down? Why? And the ones that can just go out and buy what ever they want and when ever they want and have money handed to them, without working their butts off, have it made? How is that? And boast about it! The only difference that I see is that I don't go to church. Thats it!
Moving on.................


Sorry....but just really need to talk things out this morning! And I'm tired of holding back,and keeping things bottled up inside me! It's not good or healthy for me to do that!
I'm tired of people justifying what they do on either because "if you went to church," "If you weren't a mean spirit," " If you weren't a lier," if believed in the way we do," "if you didn't love money so much!" Thats the kicker! And I'm pretty sure God wouldn't say that! In the end, you'll have to meet your maker too!


I've already taken out a loan this year, and I'm paying on that. Which is where most of my check is going to right now. I'll talke to my husband and see if I can take another one out again. I don't know what else to do. I keep my faith and keep praying! Nothing will stop that! God does bless us all everyday in some way!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I dont htink going to hcurch makes a difference in things that way. I know  alady who talks of GOd all the time nad shares things but she does not go at all. but shes a godly person some times you get hurt most in places like that and I can understand why poeple sta away

Anonymous said...

I have to tell my self all the time that good things do happen to good people. I know it is hard when we work our butts off and then we get nothing in return. Heck I worked my back into a mess, and I have nothing to show for it. Wait that is not true. I have all of the bills paid and that is something. Cheer up, I know things will get better.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i could make your pain go away. i live with it everyday, and i know how it can just drain you at times. i am thrilled to hear the traveling necklace has arrived to you. is it beautiful or what? Angie does great work. i hope your time with the necklace is special. i know mine was. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am finally leaving you a comment!!!!!!
Sorry you are felling so rubbish this week.  I would walk in your shoes if it would help.  This is a bad time for everyone with Christmas.  We struggle every year and I know we are not alone.  But whether we buy extra things or not we always have a good time.  My two year old make's sure we do!  I hope you feel a bit more comfortable soon.

Love
Susan xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're in so much pain this week, what with all the worry over $$. Hope things will improve, Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I wish I could take all of your pain away, Hugs Lisa , Hope you feel better tommorow

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hate that you are in so much pain. so sorry vicky