Monday, December 18, 2006

A great weekend!


Good morning! :o) I hope that everyone is doing well this morning! :o)
I have had such a great weekend! :o) So many things have turned around for me, and for the better in my life, and I'm so happy! :o) I've recieved so many supportive emails from so many of my journal readers that have really boasted my spirirts! :o) I want to thank you all so much! :o) Wow! And by the way...my new puppy's name is Bear! :o) He looks like a Bear cub! :o)
My husband and I have been here the weekend alone! :o) My son had to play more gig's this weekend and my daughter went down to Bellbrook for another Christmas party! :o) So, we've had fun with our new puppy! :o)

I've had a smile on my face and I don't think I will be able to get it off! Actually, I don't want to! lol :o) It really seems that my luck has changed a bit, and I'm not complaining one bit! :o)
My body is still giving my fits, but what else is new! lol I'm used to it. :o) My back, hips and legs still are making it hard to walk, but again, still used to it.
This morning I have an appointment to go and get this tube scope thingy down my throat to see why I'm not able to swallow right. So, we'll see what's going on there. :o) I've had this type of test done before, so I already know what to expect. :o) No problem! :o) Well...I need to go now. I have to get ready to go. Thank all of you for your support and emails! :o) And God bless all of you! :o)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear you so upbeat! have a great day love vicky

Anonymous said...

so happy you had a great weekend. I love the name Bear, for your new puppy. I have had that scope thingy done also, in throat and in nose. It was no biggy, I survived lol. I hope your appointment goes well. Have a wonderful day. (((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So glad Bear has a good home, be sure & be a close reader of Furr Babies, they have some recipes there from time to time for Bear, & other tips. :)
Happy you had a wonderful weekend!!!
Good luck with the test today! Got you in my prayers.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww Bear is a great name, good luck with your test today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you had such a nice weekend. Good luck with the scope

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you cought a break! three cheers for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Im so glad your doing so good and th epuppy is cute. HEY........... I think a merry heart doeth good so yeah you will maybe feel better too

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Well, I have some catching up to do with your journal.
I think it is terrific that you got a new puppy.
I am sorry you have so much pain, that is rough and you don't deserve it, nor does anyone.  And you are always so positive, I am wondering how you do it.
I'm not having a good day...lot's of problems...to much to get into.
Enjoy your day dear.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

aw we need a picture of bear :)
hope your dr apt goes ok
glad you had a great weekend you deserve it
ttys
em

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I forgot to mention, that you look very pretty in your new picture!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend and seem to be enjoying yourself.  I love the name Bear.  Our dog's real name is Grizzly Bear.  He's a mixed black lab.  Good luck with your test.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like things are going pretty good for you at last. I am so happy for you!

I have not heard from you since we got back from my sons's wedding.  I miss your little notes to my comments.  

Did I do something wrong?
Merry

Anonymous said...

h