Thursday, December 7, 2006

~Just to talk~


Just a few things I left out of my last entry. :o) I had planned on trying to get out again today, but it's snowing, and we are expected to have high winds, so that blows my plans out of the water! Unless the weather gets better and we don't get the high winds. :o) That would be nice. ;o)
I really haven't brought this up in awhile either. Mainly because I feel as if I'm pissing and moaning about it, and a few comments past. Or complaing and thats so very far from what I'm doing! I guess if you were in my shoes, you would know I'm not just writing and "dwelling" on negative things in my life, just writing 'about' my life and what I go through! Don't like it, see ya'!
Yes, my physical therapist did come this morning, and it did hurt very badly! Too say the least! She found new muscle cramps in more new places! <sigh> She rubbed them good! Whew! :o) A few times, it felt like I was going to pass out! My spine has been hurting me so bad! Yes, it has been very hard to walk. It affects the rest of your body. My arms, hips and legs! My hands are still cramping up, and she got them too! She sure didn't miss any place at all, thats for sure! It was so hard to just lay there and let her hurt me! lol I know that it does help me though. :o) After a few hours, my muscles feel a bit better...enough for me to feel better to relax. :o) I always thank her when she's done! She laughs, because of the screaming and crying that I do while she's doing the massage...and then I thank her! Well, I do feel better when she's done! :o) I still have days to where I just cry because of the pain this gives me. Of course, the weather doesn't help either. I'm still losing so much abilities as well. But, I'm not going to let that stop me from doing things. I feel that I need to keep pushing myself. I don't like to be in bed all the time. If I am able to get out of the house, I will. :o) I pray to God everyday to help me with my strength! I also thank God for another day that he has given me!
I was reading a few journals earlier. :o) Congrats Ste! :o) I'm proud of you! :o)
There are only just a few that I've noticed that say this; and I haven't gotten an answer to as yet, so I'm writing it in here. Why do you say, "To the people that GET IT." I've figured out a lot of other things...that one doesn't make sense. I "GET" a lot of things. But, how do you know just by reading someone's journal? Thats the part that I don't "GET." Is that fair to assume? Just wondering.
God Bless you and yours! :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I sent him congrats too he did great
sorry your work out was so painful but Im glad your getting it or you would reallly get stiff and not be ale to move

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that the physical therapy massage is that painful for you.  I don't understand why she thinks it's funny.  I don't like pain.  It hurts me. lol
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the message being painful.  i hope it will feel better soon.  i hate the snow and bob cant wait for it to come.
hugs
noelle

Anonymous said...

aw Lisa!
I feel for you with all that pain, esspecially when having the massage treatment thats supposed to ease the pains, i do hope you feel better soon...best wishes!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Forgot that you have a similar problem - and I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick :-\

Anonymous said...

I just hope the pain is actually a way to less pain in the long run, Lisa.
Another thing - there are a number of folk in J-land who are being bothered by nuisance readers. Tantamount to stalkers. They change screenies all the time, but it's the same person. I know at least two examples. That is what a lot of the messages commencing "to those that get it" are about.

Have a good day
Guido

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you have a pain -free day tommorow, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

so sorry you have to deal with the pain big hug but gently love vicky