Saturday, December 9, 2006

Thank you!


Wow! I just want to say, "Thank you!" :o) Thank all of you for your support! This has been a pretty emotional day, and when I felt low, I'd get an email that encouraged me! :o) My prayers have been heard! :o) I know what is important to me and I can't let anything get in my way of it! I feel, as I've always felt, to help others with their illnesses, with either information that I can find, or just talking about my life with dealing with my illnesses. I want to give all of you a great big hug! :o) God bless you all! :o) What a day this has been. :o) It turned out wonderful! :o) I just can't say thank you enough! Everyone, and J-landers! :o)

This is just going to be a short entry. I'm hoping to go shopping! :o) It's warmer than it has been, but I know when the cold hits this old body...woo hoo! lol :o) I can take it! lol :o) I'm not going to go alone thats for sure...not at night! I don't want to get stranded any where! :o)
Again....Thank you all so very much for all of your emails that shows me how many really does read my journal! Wow! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for allowing me to read your journal. I must not of been getting any alerts of yours, cause I missed alot I can see. I hope it's all well and under the rug now as the saying goes. I'll be back to read more. I added your alerts again. ((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for allowing me to read your journal. Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip. Best wishes,

Guido

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...thanks for adding me to your private journal.  Hope you have a good Sunday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you had a wonderful day. J-land has a wonderful group of people.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lisa, I was just reading your entries and am lost but sorry you were having such problems.  I'm glad you decided to go private and get some peace.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
     I know we send jokes back and fourth but I never knew you had fibro too. Yes I have it and the only one who found it was my homeopathic doctor.I Was so sick this past April that I was in bed for a month. Doctors knew nothing as I have it with vomiting too plus all the pains and exhaustion. I have found this great herb and it has helped me soooo much. Plus the woman at the health food store told me to take "cell food" you just put a few drop in your water and it feeds your body oxygen. With this herb that I'm taking to pain is almost gone and the rainy days don't kill me any more. I'll send the link for the herbs so you can check it out. I know your pain and you are in my thoughts.
 Much Love
   Cindy
PS. Tried to send this in a email to you put you have me blocked :(
MicroNutra Health™ - Activive™ - Break-Through Formula Developed for Olympic Tri-athletes Is GUARANTEED To Work For YOU!

Anonymous said...

well maybe going priate and back agian she will be thrown off. Im sure someone lese can help you be private better than I can check itout so you can stay out of her sights

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Lisa ))))))))))))))))))))))
Just a big hug cause you need it ;)
Ang