Wednesday, December 13, 2006

~Tis the season~


Hello! I want to thank you all for you emails and comments! They do help me get through my day! :o) Thank you Jeannette, Noelle, Lisa, Rhonda, Cindy and Amanda for your Christmas cards! I love them! :o)
Well, I guess I shouldn't have said what I did to my doctor on Monday, about having to ask santa for the water exercise. I wasn't told when he gave me the medicine in the first place about that. It just really got to me and brought up a bad memory for me. I did have a script last year for a hot tub! My family doctor wrote one out for me! This is the kicker here....I couldn't find anyone that would donate one for me! Believe that one? They would have gotten their money back at tax time for donating a medical need! I wrote the mayor of my city and he gave me other names and they gave me places to call. So, I called these places, and I went to the goodwill in Dayton, and to all of the churches in this city and the surrounding cities! No one would help! I had 3 pages of the legal size paper full of places and people to call and to visit. And I did! I even had a jar for a hot tub fund. But, that was a waste as well! I had borrowed money off of my ex neighbor ( when we were friends) and she wanted payed, so I took the money out of that jar to pay her back! :o( At first, she told me not to worry, that they would help me. I felt so relieved. (not hanging on to every word of the past, just telling the truth) Then, that fell through! I really went to so many places and churches and hospitals, and nothing! I was shocked at the churches....and how they wouldn't help with anything. I still had the script. A few months went by. Still no help.

So, I have a pretty bad taste left in my mouth from all of this! Thats why I said what I said! It just came out of my mouth....faster then I could stop it! I had too much happen to me last year that wasn't very nice all because of that darn hot tub! :o( 
I just don't understand people like that! Why? Why do they have to act like that and be so mean? I wouldn't be able to sleep at nights!
I didn't go to the pain clinic yesterday either. All I did yesterday was cry. I'm in so much pain and I just didn't want to go and get those injections. They hurt so badly. I called and resceduled. This is what too much stress and getting upset does to my body! Even though I can't "feel," my heart can! And thanks for hurting me and my body! :o( I don't know why there are people out there that actually hurt people on purpose! Does it make you feel good about yourself? God is a loving God and a giving God, and I love Him and I give back to Him! I'm not mean to others, because He isn't like that!
 I want to try and take a bath today instead of a shower. a bath is more relaxing for me. But, I need help gettin in and out. My home health aid will be here so she will help. If I'm strong enough.
Of course, I have nothing at all planned for today. My husband still hasn't gotten his bonus check from work, and thats what we are counting on this year to use to shop for our grandson. Oh well, I had money left from my check and got him a few things. :o) Thats all for now.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope things work out and you get that hot tub. I am praying you get it. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

you know i have lots of pain and achy joints nad for about 50 bucks I got this mat that lays in the bathtub. it hooks to a machine outside the tub and  it bubles the water and its like jets all over and I make my bathwater really hot and it sure relieves stuff especially that time of month!!!!!! its about 50 bucks or so I got online like at target or pennys or someplace abotu two years ago and that may help you

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH LISA, I'm wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not at all with this.  There is so much love but there is a lot of greed in this world.  Least you have a bathtub that can fill up, mine doesn't and the drain is leaking behind the wall :( <sigh> I wish I could get you for your massage, but with being sick and schedules :( I can send you some bath stuff, do you like Oatmeal & Lavender or would you rather have Coco Mango??? I can make an oil to, anything, Please tell me :)
Hugs
Ang
P.S. I don't mind seeing guys or gals naked yell I can take you slippery butt out of the tub :) lmao And I even promise to take NO pictures to post. :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwww it really sucks that some people have to be so mean like that, Sometimes I think the holidays do indeed bring out the worst in some people, enjoy your bath, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I had a script too for water exercises. But no water!!!
I haven't even been able to et in a bath tub for YEARS!
Can't get down & sure couldn't get out! Would LoVE a hot tub with bars to help me get in & out, but I won't ever get one. :(
So you're not alone.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

You know what is soo sad...THOSE horrible people kept Jeremy and I from getting that house *which was perfect size for us* and bought it from UNDER us and now they are moving *what 9 months later*!! That pisses me off really bad! Like they needed a house anyways. And they bought cash for it so like the guy would really give it to us....grr! Yea..define "well taken care of" and "RICH SNOBS". Love ya. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa, well gosh darn it, you sound like your body is giving you fits. But I am glad you got a little money from your husband's bonus check to spend on Xmas.  When I had to go on welfare, we just did not do much for Xmas, but I would shop in the thrift stores for very cheap gifts, but good ones like books.  So now I give everyone books I find in the thrift stores, because my income is better but not good enough to buy new.  It is hard to get scaled down to reduced income.  But I think family learns to accept it, and you can still have a happy time, as pain allows you to.  I feel bad about that.  Gerry http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling so poorly and down.  Hope things get better soon.  Hugs.  Terry x http://journals.aol.co.uk/tellsg/bowl-of-cherries/

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday you'll get that hot tub hope you feel better soon love vicky