Friday, December 15, 2006

~In my humble opinion~


Good Morning! More Christmas cards yesterday! Thank you Millie, Sunny and Melissa! :o) I love them all! :o)
I've been on a wild rollar coaster ride this whole week! And very sorry that I've taken you all with me. But talking does help me. :o) This is just what I do go through a lot with the fibro. Sometimes the pain gets too unbarable. But still want to write about it. I'm sure there are a lot of you out there in as much as or more then pain that I go through. I would never say that I'm the worst. I cried more yesterday, and was in my bed with the heating blanket in me. I'm glad that I was doing the right thing be using that for my hips and legs. My physical therapist said to even get my whole body under it to help the exacerbation of my body. I do at night, and I do feel a differance. :o) But then I have to get up. :o) Can't stay in bed all day long. :o) Would want to! :o)
It's been so hard on me this week that I can even eat as well. I'm able to get down maybe breakfast or lunch, but thats it! Breakfast would be an english muffin. Lunch, the same thing. I'm going to ask my daughter today if she could rub some of the topical medicine I have on my hips, lower back and upper thighs for me. I've tried everything else.

My husband and I talked a bit last night. He wanted me to get the list out that he had me write down of the people to buy for for Christmas. So I did. Now, who is on that list are family members. Like I've said before, our kids already know what Christmas is all about! And of course, we are wanting to get our grandson gifts. He gave me what he told me he was going to give me. I'm to do what I can with that, and to buy for family memebers.  I'm thinking about getting gift cards. I think that will be the best way to go. My family isn't as big as my husbands is...lol. Whew! :o)
I got up too early this morning. I got 4 1/2 hours! :o) Thats good! :o) It's 47 degrees out right now, so hopfully it will be a nice day! :o)That will help these old bones! :o)
I need to go for now! :o) Thank all of you or your supportive emails! :o) God does blessus every day! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah sales should be starting soon so you may find some great gifts toohope your pain is tolerable today

Anonymous said...

Hoping you feel better today. We live for the good days!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope your able to get your christmas shopping done so you can relax. I pray your pain is gone soon. ((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Please remember to relax and rest. Did you know that gerry wrote about you in her journal? The daughters of the shadow man.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Wishing you a pain-free day of shopping, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

God does bless us everyday-- after all, He allows us to be a part of your life.

And of course talking about it helps. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you can talk about whatever you want, whenever you want, in whatever manner you want, and we'll be by your side. Even though I don't swing by and comment as much as I'd like to, just know that I'm here for you if I'm ever needed.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good day, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

hope you were able to eat some today and feel better
take care
emily