Tuesday, December 5, 2006

~^~^~^Ready-Set-Go^~^~^~


Well....I am soooo ready to get out of this house! lol :o) Geesh....or I'm going to end up taking root! :o) Don't want that! :o)
Yesterday, my grandson was truly feeling so much better! You want to know how I know this? :o) Because the house and my room looked like a tornado went through it once again! YAY! He's back! :o) Now thats how I like to see him feel! lol When the house is a mess...he's feeling 100% better! lol :o) And was he on one! LOL He has to make up for lost time you know! LOL He's something else! :o)
Everyone else is feeling so much better! Whew! Enough of this nasty stuff! And last night...I was starting to feel better, but only had a cough...yay! :o) This morning thats all I have, is a nasty little cough! About time! :o)

I'm so backed up with so many things I really need to get done. So, I'm hopping that I can get them done today. I'll start out early so I can get most or all of it done so I can get back home to rest so I don't wear myself out again. :o) I don't want to press my luck!
I'm going to need to write a list...if I don't, I'll forget why/what I went out for! LOL I was that way yesterday! I don't know why. I'm really having a hard time remembering things. It has to be the fibro fog. I'll blame it on that! lol I was calling in a prescription and for the life of me, I couldn't remember my phone number! My daughter had just called me on her cell, so I redialed that number, and I asked her what it was! She said it so fast, I tried to write it down, but it was so fast, I couldn't. Now that really bothers me. I still can't remember it. She programed it into my cell. So when I'm out, I know how to call home. I feel so childish when this stuff happens. I don't know if I'll get that part of my memory back or not. It is kind of scary in a way, like what else will I forget. But...I'm not going to dwell on that, I'm going to keep trying to figure out a way to remember things in an easier way for me. :o)

So...today should be a bit of a challange for me. lol :o) We'll see! :o)
I watched a movie last night that I've really wanted to see for awhile. Walk The Line! :o) I loved it! :o) I have a wide range of music that I like to listen to, and when I was young, Johnny Cash is who I listened to. :o) They did a great job sounding just like him and June Carter. :o)
I wish my daughter was awake. :o) I could use her help right now. :o) I could go and wake her up, but she's taking care of the baby, and is worn out! lol I honestly don't know what's going on with me. I feel 99.9% better from that cold/flu! Something seems to be going a bit haywire on me. Don't know what it is. Doesn't feel like a seizure. In fact, I don't feel anything wrong. I think I'll call my husband. Please pray for me.
Thank you all for everything that you all say and do for me! God blesses us everyday!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys are feeling better. So far we have not had anything nasty in this house. knock on wood!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear all are doing better there! :)
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa~I'm glad you and the little guy are feeling better! I hope you got some errands accomplished yesterday. Ya know memory loss is so common it seems (not to minimize yours) My thing is I watch movies on Lifetime that I know I have seen before, but I don't remember how they end! ;-) Wishing you pain free times~God Bless you &yours~Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE
http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

I think I hear alot of us tlaking of memory problems like that so it isnt maybe the fibro. I really hope you get back on track and can get things done I really do.good the baby is back on track. maybe if he is well you wont keep recatching it from him.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you  and your grandson are feeling better, Always keeping you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good to hear both of you are doing better now, Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS U MORE ND I REALLY MEAN IT....IM NOT JUSS ONE OF THOSE KIDS WHO JUSS SAY TO SAY IT EITHER THATS WHY I SAID GOD BLESS U MORE CUZ IT SEEMS TO ME AS THO U R ALREADY BLESSED.....

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want to see Walk the Line, I hear it's really good.
Glad to hear that you and the grandson are feeling better. I hope you get rid of that cough soon, so you're back 100% for the holidays!

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

so pleased to hear your all feeling much better...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I hope you get to feeling better, that is no fun.
Glad your grandson is better, back to ripping up the house!
I loved the movie walk the line...
It was great.
Have a good night.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, Lisa, you sound so upbeat, I was thinking maybe you were finally starting to feel a teeny bit better.  Hope nothing is too far out of whack again.  Hang in there...HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

I loved walk the line joaquin (sp) did a great job! and nice to look at too! love vicky