Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Maybe a short entry...who knows! :o)


I got up early again this morning! The puppy woke me up! lol I heard something loud...like he was chewing on something plastic! Well, he was! :o) My husband was sleeping on the couch again, and had his bottle of water sitting on the floor. Not a good idea! lol Bear got ahold of it, and was chewing on it! :o) So, I've been up since 1:30! 4 hours of sleep is still good for me! :o) Not bad.
I want to thank Vicky and Michelle for your Christmas cards! I love the photo card of the boys vicky...they are just so adorable! :o) 
I remember one of the things that the doctor told me that I have that I forgot I had after all of these years! Colitis! I need to look that up still. There's still a few other things that I have and still for the life of me can't remember. I'll ask him. :o) Oh...it just came to me! Some kind of an ulcer in my stomach! I'm writing this down. Maybe peptic or something like that. I'll look it up and ask him as well. :o) Geesh its so hard to keep track of everything! lol :o)

Today is my first test. If you could, please just keep me in mind and pray for me to have the strength I need to get through this. :o) I'm going to call before I leave to see if there are any preperations I need to do before I go. I just want to make sure I do this test right the first time, so I don't have to do it over! Whew! Thats happened to me before!
I'm going to go now! :o) I need some quit time to relax and pray. :o) Thank all of you for your supportive comments and emails! God bless you all! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah puppies are like children gotta watch them every minute. FATHER BLESSS HER thur this test AMEN

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you, {{{ }}}.
Yep, that's how most pups are. Have to keep everything away. I kept it all up & Monkee still managed to find something to chew on...my chest!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Collitus is an awful condition.  I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome that flares up when I stress out.  Is your collitus considered to be Chrone's Disease?  
WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I will be keeping you in my thoughts today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers today.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

U R WELCOME! MERRY CHRISTMAS :) LOVE VICKY