Tuesday, December 19, 2006

~Caroling Through J-Land~


To participate:

1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along.

2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers
.

3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!

4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds
.

Happy Caroling and Merry Christmas!


My favorite carol is "Winter Wonderland"


My favorite is, "What Child is This"


snagged from Vicki


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like neat idea. I just gotta try and find the time.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when everyone was going to start caroling, lol. Merry Christmas! I'll post mine in a bit after I get my tag requests done ;o)
((HUGS))
Angel

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I don't have a journal so I will tell you my favorite.  It is "Little Drummer Boy".  My son Robert was born on November 25 of 1992.  That year it fell on the night before Thanksgiving.  Needless to say it was the best Thanksgiving of my life.  When I hear the song "Drummer Boy" it reminds me of him.
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I will do it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h