Friday, December 8, 2006

~Who could it really be?~


Good morning! :o) Well, I sent out all the Christmas cards out yesterday! :o) I recieved 3 cards yesterday! I want to thank Cindy, Amanda and Lisa! I love them all! And thank you for the pictures Lisa! :o) That was so sweet of you! :o)
Well....my husband came home last night from work and was not feeling good at all! :o( He's been downing water like he used to down beer! He won't take any of my vitamins. I'll keep trying to get him too. :o) He just has to listen some time! :o) He even layed down for awhile! Everyone that knows him, knows how that's not him at all! And then, my daughter's boy friend started out with a bad headache! Then as the evening progressed, he started to not feel good as well! They were the only two that didn't really get the full blown cold/flu! So, I think it's hiting them both now. I hope we won't pass it around again! Whew!

I got up at 2:00 this morning! I have been getting my sleep! Yay! :o) Last night was just a few hours of lost sleep, so thats ok. :o) I can handle that. :o)
Again....if the weather is alright today, I want to get out and start shopping. :o) Right now it's 9 degrees out! bbbrrr! :o) Now thats cold! Yikes! :o)
Yesterday, there wasn't anything to do. So, I played some games! I haven;t done that in awhile! :o) I didn't stay in bed...I really do not like to do that...it drives me up a wall! Playing games on Pogo relaxes me a bit! :o) So thats what I did! :o)
If it ever gets any warmer, I'm like to take my grandson out and play in the snow! lol :o) He has little snow boots! LOL They look so cute on him! :o) And of course, I'd take pictures! lol :o) You know I have too! lol Maybe I should start a picture journal! :o) I'm always taking pictures! I just might so that! :o)

In my last entry, I ask a question. I copied it, and here it is;


There are only just a few that I've noticed that say this; and I haven't gotten an answer to as yet, so I'mwriting it in here. Why do you say, "To the people that GET IT." I've figured out a lot of other things...that one doesn't make sense. I "GET" a lot of things. But, how do you know just by reading someone's journal? Thats the part that I don't "GET." Is that fair to assume? Just wondering.


A friend of mine brought something to my attention! Which I've had problems with this before. And here just recently! There has been others that will change their screen name just to make comments and or send emails...etc... just to get to people! I believe it! Honestly! Like I said, I've had it happen before, so I know it can be done! But...again, what does that mean? Does it mean that someone is doing something just to be mean? Is there others that have seen this too? Just asking. No one answered in my last entry. Maybe my friend is right! Oh well. :o)


Moving on....


Well....I'm hoping to go shopping today, I should be watching the weather channel to see how it's going to be today. :o) I'm normally done by now! lol...I'm really pushing it this year! lol :o)
I need to go! :o) Thank all of you for your emails and your comments! They really do help me! God bless you and yours! :o)



 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish we had some snow GRRRRRRRR sun came out and melted it and I hate the sun!!!!!! this time of year anyway
well yourquestions I though ti said someting about it in my last post but maybe got side tracked who knows . anway I do think some change screen names I know they do and have had it happen a few times to get at me. I just quit trying to get others people or figure them out anymore as it takes too much time and Im always running anymore.

Anonymous said...

I think when I came under attack about a month or two ago it was from someone I knew that had changed their screen name and that was what hurt the most.  Somebody I knew and trusted.  I have no idea where or who would do that but it is beyond me to figure it all out.  I'm so glad you can go out Christmas shopping and PLEASE post pictures of you and that sweet baby out in the snow.
I sure hope your hubby and your daughter's boyfriend feels better soon.  YUCK.  Maybe Vit C drops will suffice for them since they won't do the vitamins.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

the one thing i havent had happen yet in J Land is to be attacked by a fake screen name...so i am SURE some do that and i hope that it isnt happening to you. It was so cold today my car almost didnt start when i left work.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I've had anyone change their screen name with me. Wishing you good luck. {{{ }}}
Have a good wkend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

There are definatly people who make up screen names just to be able to leave comments and to be mean.  I have no idea why.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I can now start to do some shopping and I have not gotten any Christmas cards yet!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Guess that is the one thing that I dont get! I have never understood why someone cant just let things go, are they so bored in their own lives that they must continue to go after others? And when they do it why must they be so cowardly about it by hiding behind a screen name. A fake screen name at that! Those people have way too much time on their hands and need to get a life. These people talk about how they are so happy in their lives and how they are so busy out doing this and that to help others, if this is the case how do they have the time or the energy to put into trying to belittle people in j-land, so subject is the one thing that I myself just "dont" get
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm glad you got my card, Have fun shopping today, wish I could go shopping with you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

So far, that hasn't happened to me...changing screen names...interesting.
Hope you have a lovely weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am confused as to what you are asking?
Wondering who has that much time on their hands to make up other screen names??  I did that once...and it was to vote on dancing with the stars...online.lol
Hope you got out shopping.
Today was my dad's 90th birthday, we had a great day.  My sisters and I got together, we all went to church plus my son and neice and nephew.  We had pizza and cake and icecream, weather cooperated also, it was sunny and in the 40's
Hope your husband and daughters boyfriend do not get too sick,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

try to stay warm hope the guys are feeling better as far as mean people they suck lol love vicky