Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A better day.

I got up pretty early again. Thats ok. My daughter was here most of the day yesterday, and I had so much fun with Kayden! :o) He was making me laugh so hard! lol :o) I just love the antlers on his head! Too cute! lol :o) Being with my kids and my grandson really cheers me up! :o) I actually got out of the house since it snowed! It felt so good. Fresh air! :o) No walls! :o) I went over to my best friends house to visit with her. :o) Her mom got her an Ab Roller, I think thats what it's called. It's an excercise thingy. :o) I tried it, and I didn't even feel any of my muscles being used at all! YAY! I found a way to excercise! :o) It strecthed out my spine, and that alone felt so good! It's been years since I've been able to do that! I still felt good after I got off of it, it was like I didn't do anything. I was told by my physical therapist to do excercises in my bed, because then gravity doesn't pull on the body that way, but I've tried and I've still ended up hurting myself. Then we went out to dinner. That was so nice as well. :o) Very relaxing, which I really needed. So, I had a pretty good day all in all! :o)


I want to thank everyone that has signed my frappr, and has left comments. :o) Thank you! Kepp signing my frappr! :o)  God bless you and gentle hugs to you all. :o)


.................................................How smart you are has little to do with where you are going to be in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa Im glad you had a good time with your friend. the pics are so cute i think the last one looks like jim....lol its just the same expression. love ya

Anonymous said...

Thank you. LOL...It does look like him! LOL ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I deffinitly agree with the comment that Dianne wrote! You need to get some kind of help and fast! I do see your point of view! I don't blame you for having those same feeling brought back into your life right now...you don't need it hon! What is your mother thinking? Your nieghbors...happy to hear that they aren't doing anymore to you! You are too sweet of a person for really anyone to misstreat you in anyway! You are still in my prayers hon! Take care!