Sunday, December 18, 2005

Feeling better.

I'm feeling a lot better. :o) On Friday, my sister was able to come up! YAY! :o) With the weather the way it was, she didn't think she would be able to, then the weather got better and she made it! :o) My daughter came over with my grandson, and my best friend came over too! :o) I also got to babysit my grandson! :o) I had so much fun that day! :o) I was able to get 7 hours of sleep that night! Yessss! :o) My sister and my best friend and I went to our old favorite hang out on Friday night...The Waffle House! LOL :o) That was great, we haven't done that in so long! :o) I had so much fun. :o) Yesterday, my sister and I went and got a few things and stopped by my best friends house for a few minutes, and came back home. I was so tired. :o) Then my neice and nephew came! I haven't seen them in over a year! :o) Wow...have they grown! :o) I really missed them so much! I have so many pictures that I have taken that I am going to add to this entry. :o) I want to share all of the fun I had! :o)


Yes, I'm still having a lot of pain. I also found a new painful muslce lump. :o( They seem to be spreading on my upper stomach area. :o( And it really hurts. My left hop has been really hurting too. I've been having a lot of trouble walking and a lot of pain. But, I'm doing my best to get around and to not let this disease spoil anything for me! :o) I wanted this weekend to happen for so long, and it's finally here, and I'm going to have as much fun as I can without this disease spoiling it for me. I haven't been able to rest like I know I should, but I just can't lay in bed and not visit! :o) Today though, I do need to slow down some. My body is wearing down real quick! I'm a family person...I just love to have my family around me, it really means so much to me! :o) Plus, I'm too busy trying to take pictures too...lol. :o) My mom called last night and said that she was going to come over today. I hope the talk will go well. :o) That situation needs to end so I can get better as well.


Thank you all for the comments! :o) Please keep them coming! :o) They really do help me get through my days. :o) God belss you! And gentle hugs! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so good to hear that you had a great night! You and your sister have really needed this time together! I absolutly love the pictuers! What a beautiful family you have! I'm still praying for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife