Saturday, December 24, 2005

Just an update......

Well, so far I've taken my usual medications, Benadryl, and two Vicodine's! And nothing! I can feel the pain coming back right were it left off! I honestly can't believe this! I've had all of the medicines that I'm suppose to, and take two more Vicodine's in two more hours! Plus, I'm still awake! Unbelievable! So...I'm just sitting here, in pain, and doped up! :o( I'm honestly wondering if it's worth all of this. I really don't like being this way, not having full control of my own mind, all doped up. I don't get why people would like to be this way! Good Grief! The place on my back, where the patch was has been hurting as well. The doctor just told me to put moist heat on it and the painful areas on my body. I would never wish this on anyone! My daughter called me this morning to see how I'm doing. :o) She will be going to her father's house for Christmas Eve, and will be back here tomorrow! :o) My son has been gone, and will be back tomorrow as well. :o) That means so much to me that I have my kids with me on such a holiday! :o) Even if we have to spend it in my bedroom all around my bed! lol :o)


Well....I guess I'll try again to try to get some sleep. Wish me luck. :o) God bless you all! :o)


             Happy Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Eve
Dropping by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a safe one to. You are in my prayers
GOD BLESS,Melodie

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.........