Friday, December 23, 2005

Too much pain......

Yesterday I was in so much pain...by far the worse that I've ever been in! :o( My doctor gave me a patch in August, after I tried the oxycotin that gave me a severe reaction. I've been afraid to use this patch. It's called Duragesic. Last night I just couldn't take the pain any more, so I had my husband put the patch on me. I went to bed, and he sat with me until I got comfirtable which took awhile. When I woke up this morning, I was having trouble breathing, and all kinds of side affects. I took it off and had my husband wash the area it was in. I'm really scared now! :o( I need help. I know I can't be alone. I'm going to try and think of someone to call. I'll update as soon as I can. God bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would  but i am sick myself i came home from work early yesterday and still dont feel any better, Im  hoping to find someone to  work for me again today if not i gotta go...hope everything is ok. maybe you need to call your doc or go to the emergency room. keep me posted love you