Saturday, December 3, 2005

Busy yesterday.

On Thursday, I was still having problems with being dizzy and the feeling of passing out. I know I should make an appointment, but I'll just ride this out. I did however get out to pay my bills, and my best friend went with me. :o) After getting my errands don, we went to Red Lobster for a relaxing dinner. We both really needed that. For the both of us, it felt so good just to get out of the house. And that was another way to stay out even longer! LOL :o) Yesterday I was still feeling dizzy! My sugar is fine. Which is good. Whew! :o) But still, other then that, I still don't feel ill. I'll figure it out. :o) My daughter called me and needed me to watch my grandson while she did some errends. Of course I jumped at that! :o) Thankfully, the night before, I went to Big Lots and found an umbrella stroller for only $7.99! That really came in handy! So, instead of carrying my grandson when I'm not able to, I put him in his stroller. :o) Plus, my son was here so he helped too! :o) Kayden just thinks he's the funniest person alive! lol As soon as my son walks into the room, he starts laughing! lol :o) Yes, my son has always been able to make people laugh! lol And he's still that way! :o) He still cracks me up! lol So yesterday went great! I was able to get some pictures while he was here. He had just went to the doctors and got 4 shots, so he wasn't feeling up to par. Poor thing. I'm still worried about my mom. She tells me not to, but I can't help it. I just wish she would talk to me and get it out. Oh well. I'm also worried about my sister. :o( She was suppose to come up here this weekend for a mini vacation. Well, now she won't be able to make it up here for the rest of this year. :o( I really wish there was a way that I could help her with Christmas, but I'm not able to. All I am able to tell her is to not give up and to be positive. God will find a way to help her. :o)


Well, I am in more pain then I have been. All of the samethings still are hurting, and now I have my right side of my neck killing me as well. Both of my eyes are doing this twitching thing, which makes it a little hard to see at times. :o) Both sides of my face will just go to town on the twitching. It is one of the weirdest feelings. My right foot and ankle are hurting pretty bad as well. Last night I had a hard time walking. I know that there are times when I should be using my wheel chair instead of my walker, but it's harder for me to use with my upper body in so much pain. Every chance I do get, I lay in bed to rest my body. I bought myself a new Bible, I've never had one of my own, and I've been sitting in my bed transfering all of the things that I have out lined in my old Bible to my new one. :o) Thats taking a lot of time to do, but what I'm also doing while transfering is reading it as well. :o) I'm already in the New Testiment! :o) Yay! :o) I suppose thats all for now. Please keep your comments coming, they really do keep me going. I don't feel so alone that way. God bless. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I know you want to help and i appreciated that but i also understand please dont stress about anything I am going thru but i do love you and thank you for everything u do.....I wish our mom wanted to contact me like she did you but I feel she haas chosen her friend over me...so i will learn to face it and accept it just another thing i needed right now to add to my plate..