Wednesday, December 7, 2005

^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^o^

Yesterday was one of the worst days for me with pain! :o( Of course, I took my normal medicines, and I also took some Advil to see if it would help with taking some of the edge off of the pain a bit. Nope, didn't even make a difference. So, I eneded up having to take a Vicodine! :o( I only take those if I have no other choice! It did take some of the edge off. My daughter was here doing her laundry, and my grandson was asleep in my bed, so I got in bed and took a nap with him. :o) The pain was my whole body! It seemed to start from the base of my head, upper neck, and just generated all through my whole body! :o( Then, I just rested, and watched my grandson play and be his cute adorable self. ;o) After they left, my pain wasn't getting any better. I had to resort in taking another one! :o( That time it seemed to help more. I went to bed around 10:30. Got up at 2:30 again this morning. So far, I'm still in a lot of pain, and can barely move. :o( If I move my head the wrong way, there is a pain that will shoot right down my back, and then into the rest of my body. Ouchie! :o( I really hope that today I'll feel better. This pain is agonizing!


I did have a good day even though I was in such pain. It helps to have my kids and grandson here with me! :o) They all make me laugh and smile! :o) I don't know what I'd do without them all! :o) To me, they are my life! :o) Laughing helps so much when I'm in so much pain. :o)


I am hoping I will have a good day today. Again, all I have planned to do is rest in bed. I am going to call my daughter to see if she can come over to make my bed for me. The sheets need changed really bad, and with me being in the bed so much, the sheets get all tangled up and very uncomfortable. My son has been helping me by cleaning and dusting and vacuuming for me. :o) And my husband called me yesterday from work to see how I was doing. :o) I don't know what I would od without the love and support from my family! :o) And not just my kids and husband, but my sister as well! :o) She writes me to ask how I'm doing even though she reads my journal. :o) And my best friend too! :o) That makes me feel that she really loves me and cares enough to ask about me. :o) She's such a sweetie! :o) And the ones that write comments makes me feel that they care too. :o) Even when my Aunt write as well. :o) Thank you all. :o) I've been getting ecards from my great Aunt everyday now, and they have been cheering me up! :o) They are so beautiful! :o) I write her back to let her know. :o) Again, thanks for the comments, and keep them coming! :o) God bless. :o)


..................................................There is no such thing as an insignificant human being. To treat people that way is a kind of sin and there's no reason for it. None.


                                                         -----Debbi Feilds

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly feel for you hon! I wouldn't know what I would do if I were in your shoes! You need to rest to get better, you are too sweet of a person to be in these situations! I am very happy to hear about your family! It sounds like you do have family that does care and love you so very much! From the way it sounds, the rest of your family seems to care about themselves and what they can get out of things, and not the real issues! And I am so sorry for you! Good ides to have your children make you laugh! Laughing is one of the best ways to heal! And by reading your journal entries, I can sure tell just how mush you do so love your children and grandson! Thats wonderful! All mothers should be as grateful as you are! And to also have such nice Aunts that write to you to see how you are doing is great! A best friend is the best! I know how much your sister loves and cares for you too by reading her journal! Love the quote! You take care of yourself today hon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for understanding! :o) I am very grateful for the ones that do write to me just to see how I'm doing. :o) It makes me feel like they care enough to do so. :o) No, I don't know what I'd do without my children and my grandson. :o) They're the best! :o) They both may have their own faults, but I love them just the same! :o) And from what I seen my daughter wrote in my sisters journal, she knows too. No one has told her anything but yet she can see whats happening to her mother and her Aunt. :o( She's not very happy over it. And yes, I am very thankful for having my children and grandson! :o) Again, thank you for understanding. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You bet i love you, If i didnt have to work and if I had a car Id be there to take care of you. You have been there for me thru this mess I've been going thru and I appreciate it so much. Thanx again ....Love you Bunches

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thank you kywoman for your concern. :o) Thats so sweet of you. :o) I really do hope if you do have fibromyalgia, I hope it gets diagnosed soon. The reason mine is in such a chronic stae is because my nuerologist didn't believe me when I was telling him about all of the things I was experiencing! He actually told me that it was all in my head! So, I went years without being tested, and diagnosed or treated. I wish you nothing but the best! :o)
Lisa