Saturday, December 24, 2005

Not sure........

After I wrote my last entry, I still wasn't able to lay down and take a nap. As tired as I was, it just wasn't happening. I was able to get 5 hours of sleep tonight. I can slowly feel the exscrusiating pain coming back. :o( All of the medicine that was pumped into me yesterday is wearing off. Since today is the weekend, I think I'm going to have to take the Vicodine like the doctor prescribed. :o( I don't want to take it if I know I'll be alone. Taking 2 every 4-6 hours seems like a lot to me, and I know I'll be in a drugged out stupor! I don't like not being able to have control of my self. I guess thats why I never really got drunk when I used to drink, I like to have control over myself. If that makes sence? Plus, I've heard that Vicodine is very addicting. Thats the last thing I need. I know I do have to do something about this pain. It's too unreal! Besides my husband seeing how much pain I really am in, my mom seen it yesterday as well, when she took me to the hospital. My husband helped me last night to take my shower. Boy was I glad. :o) My son was home all day to help me as well. :o)


Today should be just a big rest day. I'm also hoping to get a nap in as well. The more sleep I can get, the better I should feel. The place on my upper back shoulder where that patch was still looks as if I was burnt. :o( I'm still taking the Benadryl for that.


My sister is still sick. I talked to her yesterday, and she isn't feeling any better. She is still walking to work. :o( Even though it has warmed up, it still isn't good for her while being sick. I really wish there was some way that I could help her. She's spending Christmas alone. She couldn't get anything for her kids for Christmas, so they will be with their dad. My husband and I wanted to be able to help her, but we just couldn't afford it. I feel so bad for her. :o(


Please keep the comments coming, it helps me knowing that someone understands what I'm going through. Gentle hugs and God bless you! :o)

No comments: