Thursday, December 1, 2005

My thoughts.............

Yesterday wasn't a good day at all. I don't know what it is, because I have 3 sleeping disorders, a seizure disorder, borderline sugar problems, and the fibromyalgia. I was really feeling out of sorts. I was using my walker all day to help get around the house. I took a nap, and thought that would help, and I still felt the same. I don't feel like I'm coming down with anything, thats why I need to figure out what it could be. Process of elimination. :o) I did, however, have a lot of tremors/shaking, and different kinds of muscle spasms as well. So, I kind of think it could be a seizure ready to happen very soon. I have auras that can last up to 3 days before I have a seizure, so I never really know when it could actually happen. :o( Not a good thing. I was in the hallway to go to the kitchen last night, and almost passed out! Thankfully my husband was there and caught me and was able to sit me down! Whew! That was a close one. I went to bed early last night. I didn't get much sleep because I was having those dreams again. I couldn't write anything down because I didn't have time. I really needed to go to the bathroom. :o) But, I do know that they were prophetic dreams. I still feel them which is good. I just don't have anything specific wrote down to help me remember the whole dreams. They will come back to me. :o)


My daughter is coming over today, so thats makes me feel better. :o) I won't be here alone. Just in case anything happens again. I just have a feeling that all of that stress that I was under for awhile, and then having good days without it all might be messing with my system a bit. I am very thankful that I don't have all of that stress right now! Whew! It really made my body hurt pretty bad! I'm still having the same pain in my upper body, my back and my hips and down my legs still. But, the good news is that there aren't any new lumps are pain popping up! YAY! :o)


I want to thank those who wrote comments. :o) Please keep them coming, they really do help me keep going. :o) Go bless. :o)

No comments: