Tuesday, December 6, 2005

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got up at 2:30 this morning. The pain in my neck and upper chest area woke me up! Ouchie! gggrrr! I have those large lumps again in those areas. It's so hard to get comfortable to sleep. I'm trying my best to relax to help my body feel better. My daughter will be here today to do her laundry, and I'll be in my bed trying to rest. Thats all I have planned for today. If I don't rest my body, I know I will be in worse shape. I don't want that. I had to use my wheel chair yesterday. :o( After my massage therapist came, I was able to just use my walker. I'm still having problems walking. Oh well. The pain thats in my back that goes down to my hips affect my legs pretty bad. Thats what's making it hard for me to walk.


My husband and I sat down last night and made the Christmas list of the gifts we need to buy for the family. This year we are having some money problems. So, the list isn't what it usually is. We have to use one of his weekly checks to buy for everyone. I'm usually done shopping by now this time of year. This has been such a bad time for us this year. But I am very thankful that we can at least be able to give something. :o) It's from our hearts. :o) And to me, thats what matters the most. :o) I was going to help with my Kohls credit card, but I had an identitly theft happen with it! Last night, my husband and I got that situation under control. Whew! But I'm stuck now paying off the bill that I didn't buy. But at least it has been settled now. Just thankful for that. :o) At times I think in my life, if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have luck at all! lol :o) And I know if I don't laugh about it, I won't get by in my everyday life. :o) But, there must be a reason for all of this to happen to us. And thats ok. We will get through it together. :o)


I guess thats all. My eyes have been hurting as well lately. I know they are getting worse, but they are also hurting. Who knows what that means? Just something more for me to live with. And thats ok. :o) Please keep the comments going, they help me get through my days. :o) I don't feel so alone. If that makes since? :o) God bless you all! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Identity theft!!! was it someone you knew? hope you rest today you can get lotsa of grandma time today  that should help...Love ya Kimmie

Anonymous said...

I plan on a lot of rest today. :o) Thats about all I;m able to do! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better....I was up at 0230 this morning too!

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife