Monday, December 12, 2005

SSDD

I was woken up at 2:00 this morning by this horrible feeling of my muscles constricting all around my ribs! It was making it hard for me to even breath! :o( At first, I just laid there scared! I didn't know what to do. I waited until I was able to move, and then rolled to the side of my bed and got up. I honestly think I'm going to make a doctors appointment today! I just can't take anymore of this. I'm scared! My massage therapist is coming this morning and I will let her know what has been going on as well. She's already not happy the way my whole body is in right now! And is worried about me. I can't take anymore of this pain. I can handle the "usuall" pain, but not this scary stuff! And I've been doing nothing but staying in bed resting. I really do feel that it's because of all the stress I am under right now. As soon as that is settled, I'm hoping I'll get better. I can still feel the tightness around my lung area when I breath. :o( Especially on the right side. I'm very scared right now. :o( If anyone has had this happen to you, or know someone that this has happened to, could you please let me know, and what was done about it? Thank you. :o) Please all comments are welcome. God bless you! :o)


Please sign my frappr! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! No hon, I haven't heard of anyone, nor have I experianced that! I don't blame you for being scared! You just have to get better! God Bless you, and you are still in my prayers!