Monday, December 5, 2005

Good Grief!

Well, my day yesterday wasn't very good at all. I am still having problems walking. No surprise to me. Just part of what I have I guess. I also was having something that hasn't happened to me in awhile happen all day yesterday. My whole body would do this jump/flop thing! I don't know how to describe it. It feels like it comes from my back, and then it's like I get a jolt and my whole body will jump/flop! I had one happen so bad, it almost made me fall out of this chair! I don't know what is causing it. I'm still having those dizzy spells and the feelings of passing out! I just get in my bed to where I feel safe in case anything happens. I don't know whats causing this either. Plus, the pain I'm in as well. Geesh! I found two new muscle lumps yesterday! :o( I was doing so good. It could be the stress and lack of sleep. Having a seizure disorder as well, stress and lack of sleep is one of the main causes for a seizure too! Just like the number one cause for my body to react in a bad way too! A double edge sword here. :o( So I just stay in places to where I know I will be safe just in case it will become a seizure. My husband has already moved some furniture around for me so I can use my wheel chair. He is very worried about me. I don't blame him, becasue if I don't know whats going on, I'm worried too! Oh well, it's my life. :o) Just things I have to deal with and move on. :o) And I so. :o) All comments are welcomed, and God bless you all. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I read more of the last entries comments! You really are going through too much here! And one question-Why doesn't your mom see this? Doesn't she not want you to be this way? Don't mean to get into anyone elses business, but for a mom to put you in something with reprecutions such as this! L8dybug must be her sister! So she must know too! I honestly feel for you and your sister. I would wonder why your mom doesn't write to you two anymore too! How are you suppose to know what is going on then? I agree with what you said-it does sound like the more you don't hear from her the further away she has pushed you from her, and that hon is not your fault! The jolt? OMG! You need to get to a doctor! Soon! Something is not right if this is happening to you! You are too nice of a person, and I don't want anything to happen to you! I will pray for you! You take care of yourself today!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I really want to thank you both for understanding. It helps me so much. :o)
Lisa