Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just talking............

I've been sitting here thinking ( nothing else to do). I actually listened to someone when they told me that the whirl pool that I bought, was suppose to be a "hot tub package"! My husband and I were told that this certain store had these "packages" because it was out of season and to go out there and get one. Then, I asked where they were, and the person that told us about them showed me, and I went ahead and bought it! I put trust into this person. Now it's money wasted that we didn't have. Because it wasn't what we were told it was, it's a whirl pool tub. Which I can not use. There's a big difference in the two. I shouldn't have listened. I was also told that I would be helped getting a hot tub by someone as well. And then, once again, I put my trust in them. Wrong again! I'm just tired of having this "false hope" when someone tells me something and I actually believe it! How stupid can I be?! Especially when you know that they can do the things they tell you finacially. I don't know how many times we've helped people. And I know they've all were appreciative. But, where are people at when we need help? I don't mean to come off as being cynical, but it really does get to me. I've been doing everything in my power to try and get the medical things that I do need. And it just chaps my ass when I keep running into a brick wall! What I'd like to know is where is all this help at out there that I keep hearing about? I spent all day yesterday on so many different charity sites asking for help! I got nowhere. Even though I have prescriptions. I guess that doesn't matter. Plus, it would be a freakin' tax write off. My husband works his ass off, and we live week by week. We are struggling right now. I do want to make this clear: I am happy for those that I know that does get the help that they need. :o) Because I do know that they deserve it. It's just the ones that I know that do have the money, and choose not to help. I just really needed to get that off my chest. This is in no way to offend anyone. Ok?

No comments: