Monday, January 22, 2007

.......and I still have a migrain. :o(


Good morning! :o) Hoping everyone is feeling fine this morning. :o)
Well, I didn't get to sleep until around 5:00 this morning, and woke up at 8:00. My physical therapist came to do the deep tissue massage. It HURT so badly! Ouchie! I told her how bad  my body has been in pain and about my migrain. I also told her that I was very close to going to the ER last night. She said that that wouldn't have been a bad idea. She's a nurse as well. She said that they could give me a shot or something to relax my muscles and relieve my migraine. Whew...that would be great! :o) I'm still seriously thinking about it. I have taken the alotted amount of my migraine medicine, and everything else that I am able to do. There is nothing else left.
My home health aid will be here as well today, maybe she can take me.

I hope I'm not sounding like I'm complaining. I'm just letting you all know what I'm going through right now. No pity party here! It would be nice to actually be taken care of instead of "guessing" what to do with all of this pain and headache. I'm clueless here.
My eyes feel like they're ready to burst in bleed! Sorry, but true! Just keep me in your prayers.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu just need a hug ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Lisa ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm thinking of you
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

AWWWW Lisa, wish I was there with you. {{{ }}}
Take it easy today dear & just rest.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

aww so sorry hope you are feeling better big hugs v

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Lisa hope you are feeling better by now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go to the ER.  Hope you feel better soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am very concerned about you right now.  Having such severe pain for this prolonged period has got to be taking it's toll.  A massage while having a migraine seems unbearable.  Please, talk to your home health aide and see what she suggests.  I think your migraine has escalated to the point that the medication is not going to make a difference right now.  It's such a viscious cycle.  Migraines prevent sleep, yet sleep deprivation makes the pain worse.  I really hope you do decide to go to the ER.  What have you got to lose? I think you only stand to gain at this point.  I know the idea of sitting in an ER waiting room is not pleasant.  Hopefully they will not make you wait long knowing that you have predisposed conditions.  Please keep me posted.  Lots of prayers continuing to come your way.
Hugs, Hun!  

Anonymous said...

Go to ER, hon. Migraines are so horrible, and with your health problems you don't need that, on top of everything else.
Big hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/america
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

Father belss her heal her amen

Anonymous said...

go get some help. It is o.k. to have someone take care of you for a change. I will lift you up in prayer right now.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I haven't been around much lately. I am so sorry to read that you are having so much headache pain, on top of the other pain.  It's just so much to bear!  If you can't call your doctor or his service then you really should go to ER. And I don't push ER, because I know how they make you wait.  But God doesn't want you to hurt like this.  You have to take care of yourself.  Don't just suffer, Lisa!  I am thinking and praying for you.  Love, Merry

Anonymous said...

No one thinks you are whining...this is your place to vent so vent. I had one migraine in my life and had to go to the ER and get a shot. I feel so bad for you and pray you are feeling better. MUCH LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry about the migraine.  That's miserable.
Hope you get some relief.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Lisa. I sure hope you went to the ER
Hugs, Barb