Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our first snow


I hope everyone is feeling alright this morning! :o) I know that my whole body is giving me fits this morning! Ouchie! Litterally from head to feet! uuuhhh!
I've had a headache for the past 3 days and now it's turned into a migraine! Yikes! So, I took one of my migraine pills to snip it away! :o) I'm starting to feel some relief! Now...lol...if I would have done what I was suppose to do...it would have been better! lol I'm suppose to take that pilll when I start to feel the migraine coming on! Geesh! Ya' see how I am! I think my cognative problems just get in my way! :o) What did I just say? LOL Kidding! lol

Well, I was up until 3:30 last night. I just couldn't get to sleep for some reason. <sigh> Then Iwas waking up every half an hour! So, I just went ahead and got up at 6:30! The pain has really taken over! Good Grief! I went to the kitchen to turn my coffee on...and HEY!!! It's snowing here!!! YAY! :o) Our first real snow fall! All right! ::::: doing alittle snow dance::::: Then...I remembered that I can't play in the snow anymore. When I first seen the snow...I was so excited, I had all of these ideas of taking my grandson out sledding! :o) I love to go sledding! I know of some real good places here in town too! I always took my kids there! :o) Well...that was shot down.

My daughter went back down to David's Bridal to take her brides mades to try their dresses on. I couldn't go this time. :o( Her younger sisters and her stepmom went. Well, she came home, and tells me that the gown that her and I had picked out.....is no more. :o( Now, she has another gown, that I haven't seen, that her stepmom helped her with, already picked out, with new shoes and new everything in layaway! :o( So, now I haven't seen her in it, and have no idea what it looks like. :o( That kind of hurt my feelings a bit. When her dad took my daughter away from me when she was 12, I wasn't allowed to do any of the proms or any of those mom and daughter things. So I thought I could now with her wedding. Well, once again, her stepmom did it again. :o( Kind of hurt my heart pretty bad. I'll get over it like I did years ago with the proms and other things I missed out on. :o(
I need to go.
Gods blessings to you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be heartbreaking not doing all of those things with your daughter.  I never had a daughter. I have one son. But, I'm looking forward to doing the "boy stuff" regarding the proms and wedding.  The corsage, tux, limo.  It'll still be fun.  Sorry you feel hurt over this.  But, she knows you love her.
Pam

Anonymous said...

How sad, i know how happy you was to be going to pick your daughters dress with her, im saddend this has happend, it will hurt Lisa it will hurt alot.
love and hugs
katie xx

Anonymous said...

we have ice i ce I wish we would get snow or warm up!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Lisa I'm so sorry that you did'nt get to help your daughter get her second wedding dress, I know any dress she picked out she will look beautiful in, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

AWwww big hug don't feel bad I didnt' let my mom or my mil see my dress till the wedding I wanted everyone to be surprised love v

Anonymous said...

I sat in the window last night watching the snow fall, so beautiful, but I can't get out in it anymore.
Hope you feel better as the day goes on.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

It must be so pretty there right now.  I find the cold really stiffens me up, but when it is too hot, that bothers me too.  Isn't is sort of a grieving feeling when you get excited about something, than realize it's an activity you can no longer take part in?  I am always up until the middle of the night also.  I should remember to look for you next time.  I absolutely love that you have a Thomas Kinkaide picture on here.  Your page is so pretty.  It gives me a warm feeling inside just to come here.  Big Hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

it's snowing here right now, yuck, grrrrrrrrr i hate snow. hope you have a nice evening. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think we're finally getting some snow here today.  But probably not too much.
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages