Friday, January 19, 2007

*I was just on my soap box :o) *


Good morning! Please forgive me for my last entry. :o) I was just on my soap box talking about something that really means alot to me! :o) When something gets stuck in my head, and I'm affected by it, I have to talk about it to get it out of my head! :o) Thats all. :o) But...one more thing....then I'll leave it alone...it is very true, it could be Jesus you're helping!

I actually had a dream last night that I remember a part of! Wow...it's been so long since I've remembered any! lol And, it's like a snipit! lol Ok...here it is...it's kind of funny...I got a phone call from Extreme Home Make Over and they had to send some people over to the house just to measure our yard! :o) Thats it! LOL :o) Not much of a dream! lol But I remember it! lol

I was up pretty late last night. I really don't remember what time I went to bed. I had my heating pad on my lower back for awhile and when I would roll over, it would be right in the exact spot for my hips! The heating pad will automatically shut off so I know I won't burn myself. Whew! :o) So, throughout the night, pain would wake me up, and I would turn it back on.
Most of the day yesterday, thats what I did, I had my heating blanket on and my heating pad on me lower back and hips, then wrap it around my thighs as well. It really helped the pain. :o) Just when I would get out of bed, and the heat would go away, the pain came back and then my troubles walking did too. ggrr! But at least I did have relief! :o) Thats what counts! :o)

Today, I'm deffinitly not going to do anything at all! I have no energy. It has been taking so much of my energy just to do certain things. uugghhh! I'll find a movie to watch or something. :o) My daughter had classes today, so thats where she is right now.
Her boy friend is watching my grandson! :o) He just got up! lol Too cute with his bed hair! :o)

It's so cold here! It says it's 24 degrees out! Good grief! The sun is shinning and it appears to look nice and warm....but it isn't! :o) It is a very beautiful morning right now...plus it isn't raining anymore! YAY! :o)
I'm going to see if I can make or find something else that I can put on this chair to help me be able to sit on it. I used to be able to whip up a pillow in no time! We'll see about that one now! lol :o) Somethings just has to give here! lol I don't want to be stuck in bed all the time....no way!
Just because I'm in pain doesn't mean that I have to be in bed all day long! I'll fight that one! Putting my illnesses in God's hands means to me that I truly know I'm alright! :o) I have His love! :o) And He has mine!
I do need to go....this chair isn't the most comfortable chair in this house. :o)
I do want to thank you all for all of your comments, ecards and emails as well! God bless all of you! :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had an aunt that believed if you had the same dream 3 times, it would come true. so girlfriend, go to sleep and dream, lol. hope you have a great day. (((((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad you are able to find relief.
It is cold here and snowing lightly, very pretty, son wants snow!!
Gotta go, running late for work.
1/2 day at school today, that means I can get in early and get out, off tonight...hooray!
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely day! :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Sending you love to ease your pain.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

yes you need a comfy chair. I sure hope extreeme makeover calls you

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your pain shows little sign of going, Lisa, but hope the cold does go soon.

Anonymous said...

I often get on my soap box! My hip has been bothering me as well. Today was not to bad, but then I turned and pain shot right through it! Ouch
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry hope your pain subsides love v
ps>stay warm

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Don't worry about being on a "soap box" your just expressing your thoughts.
It's hell to be in pain.
Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Donna