Thursday, January 18, 2007

~A need~


Good morning! :o) I do hope that everyone is doing well. :o)
I reposted my last entry for a reason. :o) I know that it has helped some people when I first wrote it, and I'm hoping it will again this time around. :o)
Well....My day yesterday was mainly spent in much pain. It's starting sooner than expected. My spine. I can now feel the vertabra's grinding together in my lower back, and my mid back. The spurs must have grown to the size my doctor was worried about. Next is that they will pinch down on my nerves. I have already felt a bit of that as well, and thank God it's not a continuios thing right now. I honestly don't know what I would do if it were. I had such a time trying to walk. If thats what it's called! lol :o) I was using my walker. I need to use my wheel chair. But, I can't right now. This house isn't big enough. But....walking is something I need to keep doing so I don't loose it. Like my husband said to me....all we need right now is just and extra room. I agree! :o) I then could use it. I am litteraly stuck in this room now. Oh joy! lol :o)

I don't mean to keep talking about this, I'm not whinning at all, just I need to talk about it, and it might help someone else, plus it also helps me as well. ;o)
I did cry alot again yesterday. I don't know what else to do. The pain pills are to the point of not working at all. Well, nothing is now. I had the heating blanket up all the way to 10! I know I shouldn't have because being numb and not feeling it, I could have burnt myself, but I kept a watch on it, but it felt good on my hips and legs. :o)
I guess I got that tape out in a good time! :o) Let's just hope and pray that they will see my needs and help. :o) Because my spine is falling apart so much sooner. I can feel pieces of it falling down my back. Like a plaster wall. Yes, it's gross, but I feel that grossness! And it also hurts me. My left leg has me very worried as well. I ask from all of you to please pray for me. I know you all have done so much for me already. But just 1 prayer.
Well...I can't sit on a kitchen chair anymore. My husband had to help me up from one after I sat down. That was kind of embaressing. And now this chair that I'm sitting in now, the computer chair, it's getting harder for me to sit in itnow too. I have one of those egg carton chair cushions on it, but it's now getting harder for me to use. And the only place I can sit is my bed! Geesh! How fun is that! :o) NOT! :o) So, I won't be able to get on line if I'm stuck in my bed! I don't have a phone jack over there to hook up my laptop. And I absolutely have to have my aol! No...I'm very serious about this! My husband knows this! Because this is my link to the out side world for me! It may sound stupid, but I'm very serious! This is all I have to communicate to others and to have something to do!
I'd like to try and get a new laptop and try to network it to this computer. Oh well.
All I know right now at this very minute is, I'm in so much pain, I just can't stand it. And to be able to actually feel your spine just crumble away is a scary feeling. And is very painfull. The spurs pinching me on the inside of me makes me cry because that really hurts very bad! Only sometimes I get tinglely, like an electricle jolt. The thing is, there's nothing my doctor can do about it. Not even surgery. This is it! This is what he told me about. This wasn't suppose to happen this soon. God has me and I know it. :o) We'll ride this out together!
Thank all of you for your comments and emails and ecards! They put a smile on my face! God bless all of you! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot, I will say a prayer for you right now...

Anonymous said...

((((Lisa))))
I'm so sorry you are so sore.  That sucks.  You have such a positive attitude, how do you do it?
I hope you have a better day today.
I am sore today, I worked yesterday and need to leave at 9:30, I am so stiffened up in the mornings.  I shouldn't complain though after hearing how you are feeling.  I wish I could do something to help.
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

I wish i could snap my fingers and make your pain go away. but since I can't I will pray for you. Praying your video is a success and you get the home makeover also. I sent them a second letter, big red envelope again, lol. how can they miss that, lol. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

yeah hope you hear soon from them I hope something gets done sone. Maybe your fmaily wil have to make some adjustmetns so you can use the chair. move stuff out to someplace till the time comes to fix the house

Anonymous said...

hope something comes about with the video and letters:) hang in there

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

In tears right now because of how much you suffer.  I wish I could take it all away for you.  I have the same problems with my back.  It is falling apart and if I don't lose this weight, I'll end up in a wheelchair.  That's why I can't give up on trying to lose it.  If you don't mind me asking, what kind of pain meds are you on?
BIG Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/bamas-country-photos

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could take some of the pain from you. I know that better days are coming for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Lisa sorry you are in pain, keeping you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine.  Prayers for you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Even when I don't get to your journals each day, I think of you every day I breathe and pray for your comfort. I also pray we get the attention of Extreme Home Makeover. I need to repost something and see if we can get another round of letters to them!!!!
Hugs and Love
Ang