Monday, January 1, 2007

~To be understood~


Hello. I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve last night. I went to bed early. I was going to stay up, but for circumstances beyond MY control....I just went on to bed.
I forgot to take picture....I can't believe that one. I always have my camera ready. Oh well....!
Today, I've got to get out of this house. I asked my daughter if she would like to go just to a store with me. She said yes! As soon as I'm done here, we're going to leave I think.
I have a couple of things I do need to get. I see this as my chance to get out an get them. Of course, this being Ohio...it's raining!

All of the Christmas decorations are beining taken down today.
I can't believe how late it is right now! 1:05! wow. Oh well...I just got a slow start today.
I'm really trying to stay as positive as possible! Not that easy right now! I have God on my side! Even though he's taken alot from me in these past weeks, he can NOT take God from me or my Faith!
I'm done for no.


Thank you for everything...and God does bless you. :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have  agreat outing nad get to find you a place of peace soon

Anonymous said...

Keep your spirits up Lisa.What goes around comes around. I hope you have some quality time with your daughter.Have a nice time.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time out Lisa.. breath the fresh air.. rainy or not... it is good for the soul!
Love ya
d

Anonymous said...

A new day & a new year!  :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

A new day; a new year.  Possibilities exist for you to at least find the peace of mind you so deserve.  Enjoy your outing and the breath of fresh air.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Lisa, and may it be a better one :-)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time out:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hoping 2007 is a great year for you hun!

All my love,

Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

hang in there..
hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
It's raining here in MI too...it poured last night.
We've had no snow hardly this season.  Once a few weeks ago, son isn't happy with that.
Sorry you have all this bull to put up with.
Enjoy your time away.
I wish you all the best.
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got all of the Chrisrmass stuff down. Just remember to not do to much!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you and your daughter were able to have a nice day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

so glad your going out with your daughter. i hope 2007 is a better year for you. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the store love v

Anonymous said...

h