Sunday, January 7, 2007

God heard my prayers!


Good Morning! :o) I pray that everyone is feeling alright today. I'm hanging in there.
I've got the shakes again this morning, I didn't sleep very well at all last night. I was waking up it seemed, every half hour. And I'm dizzy once again. I'll just ride this one out, what ever it is.
Yesterday was an eventful day. Alot has happened within 24 hours. :o) I do know that my family will be here together for awhile long enough to get the tape done for Extreme Home Make Over! :o) Finally! I also have had people offer to help me with things that I'm not able to do, like to write letters! Praise God! :o) I will get back to her as soon as I can! :o) Some things have come in place to actually help! :o) If I could jump, dance, I would do all of them! But...I thanked the Lord! :o)

The right words were flowing out of my mouth and my husband did hear me! :o) He doesn't want me to live anyplace else but with him! :o) So, there has been much compromising in the works as well. :o) To which I still have a big smile on my face! :o) ....in His time! And my prayers are so many and so strong! I asked of Him!

Today, I will be busy getting things ready, and getting the tape done. :o) We are pulling together as a family to do this! :o) Things happen for reasons....and maybe my reason for this to happen to my husband and I was to have this ending! :o) Only God knows. :o) We've pulled through it.....together! :o)
This is just a short entry, I do need to get busy right now. ;o)
Thank all of you for everything! :o) God bless you all! :o)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you.
Hugs, LuAnne

Anonymous said...

Lisa... I'm jumping and dancing enough for the both of us!!  I am so happy...
keep us posted
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

Dancing as no one can see us!!!!!! Enjoy your time as family!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're happy, & things are slowly working out for you.  :)
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sounds like things with your husband are better.  I haven't written in my J for a month at least.
It's hard to follow your journal because I haven't kept up with  them for a while, due to being sick myself, Tim's wedding, Christmas, etc.  I have thought about you and if you still have a private journal, I"d like the address via email so that I can be more aware of what's going on with you. Love,
Merry

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, that is wonderful to read! Fingers crossed that everything is gonna work out great for you! Big hug, Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Lisa I'm glad things are looking up for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

thats it great so glad it working out

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm right pleased that things are (back) on track for you Lisa. Onwards and upwards!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

glad things are doing better...
good luck with making that tape ;)
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

Lisa...best of luck with that tape!!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck. ((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
I still need to catch up on Alerts...
gotta leave for work now.
working tonight too.
Will check emails later, all backed up,
I will help anyway I can.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h